Earlier today, Ukrainian broadcaster Suspline held the national selection of the Junior Eurovision 2023 national selection.
The line-up was:
- Anastasia Bielibova – Syl’na/Сильна (Eng: Strong)
- Anastasia Dymyd – Kvitka/Квітка (Eng: Flower)
- Denis Hryshchuk – Dance
- 3ʼbeauties – Power of Love
- Polina Babiy – Universe
The show was presented by Timur Miroshnychenko and Anna Tulieva
Following a public vote, 3 jury members were selected:
Ihor Kondratyuk (28.16%): (TV presenter and producer)
Jerry Heil (24.93%): (singer and songwriter. Participated in Ukrainian national selection for adult Eurovision in numerous times)
Alyona Alyona (20.91%): (rapper and composer)
The results were based on public vote and jury vote.
The final results are:
- Anastasia Dymyd – Kvitka/Квітка (Eng: Flower) = 9 points (4 jury + 5 public)
- Polina Babiy – Universe = 8 points (5 jury + 3 public)
- Anastasia Bielibova – Syl’na/Сильна (Eng: Strong) = 5 points (1 jury + 4 public)
- 3ʼbeauties – Power of Love = 5 points (3 jury + 2 public)
- Denis Hryshchuk – Dance = 3 points (2 jury + 1 public)
Therefore, 9 years old Anastasia Dymyd will perform Kvitka/Квітка (Eng: Flower) at Junior Eurovision 2023:
Watch her live performance:
Zlata Dziunka represented Ukraine at Junior Eurovision 2022 with the song “Nezlamna (Unbreakable)“. She finished in 9th place with 111 points.
You can listen to the JESC 2023 playlist (so far) here:
Junior Eurovision 2023 will take place in Nice, France on 26th November 2023.
16 countries will take part in the contest: France, Germany, Spain, the UK, Italy, Albania, North Macedonia, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, The Netherlands, Malta, Ukraine, Ireland, Portugal, and hopefully Armenia.