The 49th edition of the Danish national final Dansk Melodi Grand Prix will take place this Saturday in Jyske Bank Box, Herning, and will be hosted by Kristian Gintberg and Johannes Nymark.
10 act preparing for Saturday’s battle which will crown only one the honor of representing the country in the upcoming Eurovision song contest in Tel-Aviv. the decision will be made by 50/50 rate of jury and televote.
Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2019 hopefuls are:
- 01 – Simone Emilie – Anywhere
- 02 – Jasmin Gabay – Kiss Like This
- 03 – Rasmus Faartoft – Hold My Breath
- 04 – Marie Isabell – Dancing with You in My Heart
- 05 – Sigmund – Say My Name
- 06 – Humørekspressen – Dronning af baren
- 07 – Julie & Nina – League of Light
- 08 – Teit Samsø – Step It Up
- 09 – Leonora – Love Is Forever
- 10 – Leeloo – That Vibe
You can listen to all the entries HERE
Can one of these entries beat last year 9th place “Rasmussen – Higher Ground”? Denmark will participate in the first half of the second semi-final on May 16.