Live from Tirana Amphitheater, Albania held tonight the grand final of “Junior Fest” in order to choose their representative for Gliwice.
The show, hosted by Klinti Çollaku, presented 18 candidates battling for one golden ticket. the participants came all over the country, among them some familiar names already participated in Albania’s reality shows such as “The Voice”.
- Sidorela Dorti, Kleansa Susaj & Juena Tahirity -Kënga e Ngjyrave
- Violeta Beshiri – Ty Mbi Rërë Të Vizatoj
- Noel Hoxholli – Jam Shqiptar e Bij Shqiptari
- Era Okshtuni – Lunapark
- Flavia Doka – Tinguj Zemre
- Trisiana Jata – Gjithësia Ime
- Livia Nelaj & Estea Teta – Doli Një Yll
- Bora Llapushi – Shtet Qytete
- Marigleda Lajthia – Jemi Fllad I Pranverës
- Rumeisa Kola – Ëndërroj
- Krisiana Veshaj – Pushimet
- Ajla Rroji – Ne
- Arseld Muça & Martina Serreqi – Më E Shtrenjta Botë
- Sajana Kodhelli – Jemi Miq Te Mirë
- Françeska Kasa – Per Ty Vendi Im
- Isea Çili – Mikja Ime Fëmijëria
- Rinea Vitija – Një Botë Me Dashuri
- Uendi Goga – Mirësevjen
Tonight’s winner was chosen only by a special jury committee. after all the 18 candidates performed their entries it was announced that Isea Çili will sing “Mikja ime fëmijëri” on the Junior Eurovision stage. “Mikja ime fëmijëri” (Eng: My childhood friend) was written by Saimir Chili and Jorgo Papingi and will be released soon. a live version of the entry is available in the link below:
Standing on a stage is no stranger to Isea Çili. Çili participated in the 3rd season “The Voice Kids” in Albania and survived till the 4th week of the show. Isea Çili will be the sixth representative for Albania in the international children’s music event.
The 17th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be held on November 24th, 2019, at the Gliwice Arena in Gliwice, Poland. Follow Junior Eurovision 2019 Homepage for all the latest updates of the show