Following the COVID-19 Pandemic and the hottest trend of live home shows started by the biggest artists worldwide, the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) has announced a series of home shows to be broadcast on the Eurovision official YouTube channel called “Eurovision Home Concerts”.
Every Friday (17:00 CET) a new episode of the show will be aired and will include a number of artists who previously participated in the Eurovision Song Contest, including the year 2020 that was canceled. Each singer will perform his Eurovision entry following special interpretations of Eurovision classics.
Today’s show guests are Eurovision 2018 representative Michael Schulte (Germany) and Zibbz (Switzerland) followed by the Eurovision 2020 hopefuls Ben Dolic (Germany), Roxen (Romania), Samanta Tina (Latvia), Sandro (Cyprus), Senhit (San Marino), Tom Leeb (France), and Val (Belarus). Each one of them will perform his Eurovision entry and a cover version of Eurovision classic chosen for him by the fans.
- Ben Dolic Covers “Beautiful Mess” (Bulgaria 2017)
- Michael Schulte Covers “Together” (Ireland 2018)
- Roxen Covers “Undo” (Sweden 2014)
- Samanta Tina Covers “Shady Lady” (Ukraine 2008)
- Sandro Covers “Tonight Again” (Australia 2015)
- Senhit Covers “L’Essenziale” (Italy 2013)
- Tom Leeb Covers “Arcade” (the Netherlands 2019)
- Val Covers “Rhythm inside” (Belgium 2015)
- Zibbz Covers “Nobody But You” (Austria 2018)
On the official channel of the contest you can see some hints regarding next week concerts. any guess what Eurovision song they will cover?
Don’t forget to catch up and watch the previous “Home Concerts” too”