Gjon’s Tears has been internally chosen to represent Switzerland at Eurovision 2021.
Before that, the singer was internally to represent the country at Eurovision 2020 with the song “Répondez-moi”:
According to the official Twitter page SRF Eurovision Song Contest, we learned that the Swiss entry will be released on Wednesday the 10th of March 2021 at 16:00 CET
About the Selection Process for Eurovision 2021
A total of 13 songs were created in songs-writing camp.
2. The songs have been produced in Switzerland and out of Switzerland.
3. Gjon recorded all 13 songs.
4. 100 people from the Swizz public and 20 international music experts judged the songs. They not only gave points to the songs, but also gave remarks on what can be improved in the production.
5. Their remarks were incorporated into the production and videos of live- performances were recorded.
6. The 2 jury panel judged the songs again.
7.The chosen song was co-written by Gjon’s Tears himself.
According to unofficial sources, the song will be in the French language.
You can find all the relevant information on our Eurovision 2021 homepage: