Gjon’s Tears was internally selected by the Swiss broadcaster SRF to represent the country at Eurovision 2021.
Prior to that, he was internally selected to represent Switzerland at Eurovision 2020 which was canceled due to the Covid-19 pandemic. He should have performed the song ” Répondez-moi“.
A few minutes ago, the Swiss entry for Eurovision 2021 was finally revealed.
It will be a ballad in a French language called “Tout l’univers”
About the Selection Process for Eurovision 2021
A total of 13 songs were created in songs-writing camp.
2. The songs have been produced in Switzerland and out of Switzerland.
3. Gjon recorded all 13 songs.
4. 100 people from the Swizz public and 20 international music experts judged the songs. They not only gave points to the songs, but also gave remarks on what can be improved in the production.
5. Their remarks were incorporated into the production and videos of live- performances were recorded.
6. The 2 jury panel judged the songs again.
7.The chosen song was co-written by Gjon’s Tears himself.
Switzerland will perform in the second half of semi-final 2 at Eurovision 2021
You can find all the relevant information on our Eurovision 2021 homepage: