Czech broadcaster CT has announced that song and artist song submissions are open to be submitted for Eurovision Song Contest 2022.
Fallowing rules for submitting songs for Eurovision 2022:
- The songs may be in form demo version but also able be finished version.
- Artist can send more than one song
- Submitted songs not be published or publicly presented in any form before 1st September 2021.
- Solo lead singer of artist must be hold of of Czech citizenship.
- In case of duet or band at least one of vocalists must meet this condition.
- Song submission deadline is September 30th 2021.
Benny Cristo was representing Czech Republic at Eurovision 2021 and came at 15th place at 2nd Semi Final.
Eurovision Song Contest 2022 is set take place in May but the dates has not been announced yet.