According to Montenegrin broadcaster RTCG, the entry for Eurovision 2022 will be revealed on the 4th of January 2022.
The revealing of both artist and song will be on the morning TV Show of TVCG.
It will be revealed by Stana Salgo – music editor of Radio Montenegro.
About the Selection Process
RTCG received a total of 30 submissions this year.
24 of them qualified for the estimation round, as 6 others didn’t have all the required conditions of the regulation.
A jury panel of 10 members ranked the songs. The members are:
- Stana Šalgo – Music Editor and the head of jury panel
- Nina Žižić – represtend Montengro at Eurovision 2013 as part of the group Who See
- Danijel Alibabić – represtend Serbia & Montengro at Eurovision 2005 as part of the group No Name.
- Bojana Nenezić – member of Montengro’s Institute for Education.
- Đorđije Kustudić – RTCG representative.
- Dražen Bauković – RTCG representative.
- Gojko Berkuljan – RTCG representative.
- Branka Banović – Music Editor
- Zoja Đurović – Music Professor
- Ilmira Lika – TV Editor
The committee decision will be determined today!
Who will represent the country at Eurovision 2022?
Will we see any returning artists?
Will we get a song in the native tongue?