Montenegro broadcaster RTCG has just released its entry for Eurovision 2022.
The singer Vladana Vučinić has been internally selected by the broadcaster to represent the country.
30 songs have been submitted for internal selection this year.
You can watch the official video clip here:
The producer behind the song is Darko Dimitrov.
In his repertoire, we can count several Eurovision songs like: North Macedonia (2006, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020), Serbia (2018, 2019, 2021), Albania (2015, 2020)
The premiere of the song was in the show “Montenegro, dodici punti”.
The special guests in the show were:
- Andrea – The singer will represent North Macedonia at Eurovision 2022 with “Circles“
- Knez – Represented Montenegro at Eurovision 2015
- Nina Zizic – Represented Montenegro at Eurovision 2013 (Together with Who See)
- Luka Vojvodić – The singer was part of the group who represented Montengro at Eurovision 2016 and part of the group who represented Serbia & Montengro at Eurovision 2005
- Tamara Vujačić – Part of the group D Mol who represented Montengro at Eurovision 2019
In January 2022, the singer recated and revealed more seatilad about her song:
The recent tragedy that happened in my family broke me … The song by some indescribable miracle just “flew” out of me and I can freely say that it is nothing but my heart broken into small pieces, turned into music and words.
What I know for sure is that this song will live in the hearts of people, and I hope that it will have a significant effect on them around the world, in these difficult times for all of us.
Montenegro will participate in the second half of semi-final 2 of Eurovision 2022 which will be held on the 12th of May 2022.
If the country qualifies, Montenegro will perform in the grand final on the 14th of May 2022
Read all about Eurovision 2022 on our homepage