It’s the 3rd day of rehearsals. 9 countries will have their first rehearsals session today.
Unfortunately, the rehearsals will be closed and this means that journalists won’t have the chance to watch the full version of them.
Short video snippets will be available on the official Tik-Tok channel of Eurovision
However, we are here to supply all the details we will have:
The schedule is as follows:
|ountry||Rehearsal Time||Meet & Greet Time|
|Finland||10:00 – 10:30||12:00 – 12:20|
|Israel||10:40 – 11:10||12:40 – 13:00|
|Serbia||11:20 – 11:50||13:20 – 13:40|
|Azerbaijan||12:00 – 12:30||14:00 – 14:20|
|Georgia||13:40 – 14:10||15:40 – 16:00|
|Malta||14:20 – 14:50||16:20 – 16:40|
|San Marino||15:00 – 15:30||17:00 – 17:20|
|Australia||16:00 – 16:30||18:00 – 18:20|
|Cyprus||16:40 – 17:10||18:40 – 19:00|
Note: This post will be updated according to the progress of the rehearsals.
It seems like the kinetic sun has movement limitations. In other words, the motor mechanism should be fixed.
At the moment, it has been decided that the kinetic sun won’t be used in each one of the first rehearsals. The technical team is still working on fixing it.
The limitations are namely on the led screen side of the sun, not the ones with the light.
Take a look at the green room:
#1. 🇫🇮 Finland: The Rasmus – Jezebel
- The stage is covered with huge black floating balloons
- The try to create a memorable visuals creature, so the lighting is yellow and bold.
- The band members are wearing yellow wet weather clothing. Is it possible that they will bring a storm to the stage?
- The other members wear yellow-black outfits, and look like human bees. Their shoes are yellow.
- The led screen will suggest suitable strong graphics.
- The final chorus will include smoke jets and fireworks.
- And yes, the lead vocalist Lauri will be shirtless at certain point.
- In the press conference, the band mentioned they would like to collaborate with Sam Ryder from the United Kingdom.
#2. 🇮🇱 Israel: Michael Ben David – I.M
- Michael will wear white two-pieces outfit with classic white shoes.
- Michael is accompanied by 5 male dancers (4 of them wear white, the 5th one wear black)
- The dance moves contribute a lot to the general frame of the song and its message.
- The vocal performance is excellent
- Most of the lighting is red or light gray-blue.
- At a specific point, he will be in the center of beaming lights.
- It looks like there is a closes cell box or booth on stage where Michael will get out of in the performance (coming out of the closet metaphor maybe?)
- Michael has mentioned Nicole Scherzinger as his biggest inspiration. He also has mentioned Netta (the winner of Eurovision 2018) as his idol.
- Michael mentioned Netta as his favorite Israel artist at Eurovision.
- In the press conference, he even has performed in opera styleץ
- Michael said that he is excited to see WRS (Romania) and Chanel (Spain) performing on stage.
- Michael has taught Mario (press conference host) some of the moves of the performance!
#3. 🇷🇸 Serbia: Konstrakta – In Corpore Sano
- Konstrakta will be accompanied by 5 backing singers: 3 men and 2 women.
- Her backing singers will have some towels with which they will perform kink of choreography
- Obviously, she will wash her hands on the stage.
- The stage will be equipped with some furniture
- The general concept will be similar to the one presented in the national selection.
- Konstrakta wears a white uniform, with a red flower on the pocket.
- Her backing singers wear a black-white outfit. They are standing around her in a kind of circle
- On the led screen we can see a grid with huge 3 dimensional light blue hands that clapping in the chorus.
- The lighting is gold, blue and red.
- We can see a red cross lighting on the screen.
- The waterfall is lightened in blue shiny light.
- Her favorite songs from Eurovision 2021 came from Iceland and Italy.
- One of her rituals before going to stage is putting 3 golden rings on her fingers. Her mother gave them to her.
- She has also told that she learned Latin in high-school.
- 10 days after Eurovision, she will go on a tour.
#4. 🇦🇿 Azerbaijan: Nadir Rustamli – Fade To Black
- Nadir will have a male dancer with him on stage (Danish dancer Luc Boris André)
- At the beginning, he will step on the stage.
- The stage will be designed like stadium bleachers. Nadir and the dancer will walk through it together
- Thereafter, their paths will split, and they will stand face to face.
- The performance will include interesting camera angles.
- Nadir wears a long kaki – gray shirt with off white pants.
- The staging represents the feel of insecure, handling with fears, and eventually winning them all.
- In the press conference, he told that in the past he was a professional swimmer.
#5. 🇬🇪 Georgia: Circus Mircus – Lock Me In
- We will able to see clowns on the graphic design on led screen
- There are neon lights and a lot of colorful elements
- Victorian circus is one of the main themes.
- The dominant colors are pink, yellow and blue.
- The band members wear colorful costumes.
- The led screen shows the main character from the video clip, as well geometric shapes, spirals, and giant black lips.
- One of the members holds a magnet colorful box.
#6. 🇲🇹 Malta: Emma Muscat – I Am What I Am
- Emma will be accompanied by a shiny grand piano on stage, as it states her way as an artist.
- She wears a sparkly disco ball dress
- The performance begins with her sitting by the piano.
- At the second half of the song, Emma moves to the secondary stage, accompanied by 4 dancers (2 male dancers and 2 female).
- The main stage is lightened in while, while the secondary stage celebrate the beauty of gold.
#7. 🇸🇲 San Marino: Achille Lauro – Stripper
- 2 giant metal cages are part of the staging.
- Achille wears luxury black feather, cowboy’s hat and boots. He also wears a mesh body stocking.
- Part of the staging is a red bull doll that Achille is riding on
- The performance includes a lot of smoke and pyro.
- At the peak point, one of the guitarists is lying towards the waterfall.
- The bassist is shirtless and his hair painted green.
- Another guitarist’s hair is painted purple. He plays on a guitar in the same color.
- The drummer and one of the guitarists are closed in the cage.
- The staging is lightened in blue, red and fireworks.
#8. 🇦🇺 Australia: Sheldon Riley – Not The Same
- Sheldon‘s outfit is 3 pieces white one with a huge fur-trimmed white wedding train that drapes to the floor
- As always, he wears his silver jewelry mask that includes diamonds.
- The main element on stage is 2 floor giant steps. This element is in front of the sun.
- His vocals stand out as always.
- It looks like the dominant colors on stage are purple, blue and white.
#9. 🇨🇾 Cyprus: Andromache – Ela
- Andromache will be accompanied by female dancers on the stage
- There is a huge shell-shaped structure. The dancers get out of this shape, but it is also used a way to create projection of lights and shapes.
- The wavy structure platform is lightened in blue, yellow, purple and orange.
- Andromache wears a gentle light off white dress that gives us the vibes of summer.
- Her 2 dancers wear light brown dresses
- The projection of lights makes it look like their outfits change color along the song.
- The platform includes kind of tiny steps inside.
Read all about Eurovision 2022 on our homepage