Grand Final of Polish national selection Szansa na Sukces: Eurowizja Junior 2022 was held today in TVP Studios in Warsaw, Poland. The host of the show was Aleksander Sikora.
A panel was also presented in the studio but had no voting power. The panel members were:
- Rafal Brzozowski (Polish representive in Eurovision 2021 and host of JESC 2020)
- Viki Gabor (JESC 2019 Winner)
- Marek Sierocki (Former host of Szansa na Sukces: Eurowizja Junior)
Four acts tried to represent the nation. They competed in 2 rounds of voting; in the first round, singers performed a cover song from the heat that they qualified with, and 2nd the round, with a proposed entry for JESC 2022.
Voting then opened to select two singers to go through to the Super Final.
The qualifiers were chosen by a combination of jury and public votes:
The results of 1st round were:
- Natalia Smaś–“Rain on Me”
- Ida Wargskog–“Arcade”
- Alexander Maląg–“Somebody” (Superfinalist)
- Laura Bączkiewicz–“Hold My Hand” (Superfinalist)
Results of 2nd round were:
Laura Bączkiewicz–“To the Moon” (Winner)
Alexander Maląg–“On My Way” (2nd place)
Laura will represent Poland in the upcoming Junior Eurovision 2022.
Sara James represented Poland at Junior Eurovision 2021 with the song ”Somebody”.She came in 2nd place in the grand final with 224 points.