Italian broadcaster RAI has just revealed a list of 22 established artists who will take part in “Festival Di Sanremo 2023“:
- Marco Mengoni (Eurovision 2013, “Sanremo 2013”)
- Elodie (“Sanremo 2020”)
- Levante (“Sanremo 2020”)
- Madame (“Sanremo 2021”)
- Anna Oxa (Sanremo 1978, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1999, Eurovision 1989)
- Coma_Cose (“Sanremo 2021”)
- Tananai (“Sanremo 2022”)
- Giorgia (“Sanremo” 1994, 1995, 2001)
- Gianluca Grignani (“Sanremo 1995”, “Sanremo 2002”)
- Paola (Sanremo 1997, 2019) & Chiara Lezzi (The Voice of Italy)
- Colapesce Dimartino (“Sanremo 2021”)
- Leo Gassmanm (Sanremo Giovani 2019)
- Ultimo (“Sanremo 2018” – New commers winner)
- Mr. Rain
- Rosa Chemical
- Articolo 31
- Mara Settei
- I Cugini Di Campagna
The traditional music festival will take place for the 73rd time in the history of Italy.
The festival will last 5 nights, starting on the 7th of February 2023, and ending on the 11th of February 2023.
A total of 28 artists will take part in the festival: 22 established artists and 6 young artists (Top 6 artists from “Sanremo Giovani 2022″)
The 6 young artists will come from this list of competitors:
- Giuse The Lizia
- Colla Zio
- Fiat 131
- Romeo & Drill
As always, the results of the festival will be determined by:
- Public voting (SMS and televoting)
- The professional jury comprises 150 journalists from the web, radio, print, TV, and press room.
- Demoscopic jury – composed of 300 people.
- In the first 2 nights, the professional jury will vote. It will carry out its vote by dividing itself into three independent components: a third for TV and print media, a third for the radio, and a third for the web jury.
- On the 3rd night, the vote will be composed of 50% of the public voting and 50% for the Demoscopic jury
- The 4th night of the festival will be dedicated for covers for Italian and International songs which have been released between 1st of January 1960 and 31st of December 1999.
- On the last 2 nights, the voting will be divided into three parts: 34% for the public voting, 33% for the professional jury, and 33% for the Demoscopic jury.
Mahmood and Blanco represented Italy at Eurovision 2022 with the song “Brividi”.
They ended up in 6th place in the final:
What do you think about established artists?
Are you happy with the return of some of them?