The final of “Sanremo Giovani 2022” was held tonight.
12 young artists performed their original songs.
The original songs performed in “Sanremo Givoani 2022” won’t be used for “Festival Di Sanremo 2023”
The results were determined by the artistic director (Amadeus) and the musical commission.
The top 6 artists got a path to participate in “Festival Di Sanremo 2023”, alongside the established artists.
These 6 artists are (The songs are available by clicking on the song title):
gIANMARIA – La città che odi (the winner of “Sanremo Givoani 2022”)
OLLY – L’anima balla
Shari – Sotto Voce
Will – Le cose più important
Sethu – Sottoterra
Colla Zio – Asfalto
In addition, the names of the songs which will be performed in “Festival Di Sanremo 2023” were published:
22 established artists and 6 emerging artists will perform at the festival.
Their song titles will be:
- Marco Mengoni – Due vite (Eng: Two Lives)
- Elodie – Due (Eng: Two)
- Levante – Vivo (Eng: I live)
- Madame – Il bene nel male (Eng: The good in the bad)
- Ultimo – Alba (Eng: Sunrise)
- Anna Oxa – Sali (Canto Dell’Anima) [Eng: Sali – Song of the soul]
- Coma_Cose – L’addio (Eng: The Farewell)
- Tananai – Tango
- Giorgia – Parole dette male (Eng: Bad words)
- Gianluca Grignani – Quanto ti manca il fiato (eng: How short of breath you are)
- Paola & Chiara Lezzi – Furore (Eng: Fury)
- Colapesce Dimartino – Splash
- Leo Gassmanm – Terzo cuore (eng: Third Heart)
- Mr. Rain – supereroi (Eng: Superheros)
- Rosa Chemical – Made in Italy
- Articolo 31 – Un bel viaggio (Eng: A nice trup)
- Mara Settei – Duemileminuti (Eng: 200 minutes)
- Moda’ – Lasciami (Eng: Leave me)
- Lazza – Cenere (Eng: ash)
- Ariete – mare di guai (Eng: Sea of troubles)
- LDA – Se poi domani (Eng: If then tomorrow)
- I Cugini Di Campagna – Lettera 22 (Eng: Letter 22)
- Will – Stupido (Eng: Stupid)
- Olly – Polvere (Eng: Dust)
- Colla Zio – Non ni va (Eng: I don’t feel like)
- Sethu – Cause Perse (Eng: Lost Causes)
- Shari – Egoista (Eng: Egoist)
- gIANMARIA – Mostro (Eng : Monster)
As always, the results of the festival will be determined by:
- Public voting (SMS and televoting)
- The professional jury comprises 150 journalists from the web, radio, print, TV, and press room.
- Demoscopic jury – composed of 300 people.
- In the first 2 nights, the professional jury will vote. It will carry out its vote by dividing itself into three independent components: a third for TV and print media, a third for the radio, and a third for the web jury.
- On the 3rd night, the vote will be composed of 50% of the public voting and 50% for the Demoscopic jury
- The 4th night of the festival will be dedicated for covers for Italian and International songs which have been released between 1st of January 1960 and 31st of December 1999.
- On the last 2 nights, the voting will be divided into three parts: 34% for the public voting, 33% for the professional jury, and 33% for the Demoscopic jury.
What do you think about established artists?
What do you think about the new talents in the festival?
Are you happy with the return of some of them?