We welcome you to read the full guide to tonight’s show :
Festival di Sanremo 2023 Night 2
How to Watch?
- RaiPlay will stream all shows globally without restrictions on Ra1 (HD) and Ra1 (4K)
- in Italy, all shows will be broadcast live on Rai 1, Rai 4K, and RaiI Radio 2
- in Albania, all shows will be broadcasted live on RTSH 1 and RTSH Muzikë
- in Montenegro, all shows will be broadcast live on RTCG 2
- In Serbia, the first 4 shows will be broadcasted live on RTS 3 + the final night on RTS 2
- Internationally, all shows will be broadcast on cable and satellite channel Rai Italia
Artists and Songs
Tonight we will hear an additional 14 acts from the 28 participants showcasing with whom they hope to be crowned the winner.
Taking to the stage this evening are:
- Will – Stupido
- Modà – Lasciami
- Sethu – Cause perse
- Articolo 31 – Un bel viaggio
- Lazza – Cenere
- Giorgia – Parole dette male
- Colapesce & Dimartino – Splash
- Shari – Egoista
- Madame – Il bene nel male
- Levante – Vivo
- Tananai – Tango
- Rosa Chemical – Made in Italy
- LDA – Se poi domani
- Paola & Chiara – Furore
Amadeus and Gianni Morandi will host this evening.
Special guests will be:
- Black Eyed Peas
- Nek & Francesco Renga
- Al Bano
- Massimo Ranieri
- Angelo Duro
- Gemelli di Guidonia
- Francesco Arca, Pooh with Mariasole Pollio.
As always, the results of the festival will be determined by:
- Public voting (SMS and televoting)
- The professional jury comprises 150 journalists from the web, radio, print, TV, and press room.
- Demoscopic jury – composed of 300 people.
- In the first 2 nights, the professional jury will vote. It will carry out its vote by dividing itself into three independent components: a third for TV and print media, a third for the radio, and a third for the web jury.
- On the 3rd night, the vote will be composed of 50% of the public voting and 50% for the Demoscopic jury
- The 4th night of the festival will be dedicated for covers for Italian and International songs which have been released between 1st of January 1960 and 31st of December 1999.
- On the last 2 nights, the voting will be divided into three parts: 34% for the public voting, 33% for the professional jury, and 33% for the Demoscopic jury.
- 5 artists will qualify for the super-final. In the second round, the results will be determined by a combination of jury and public vote
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Eurovision 2023 homepage