Moldovan Broadcast TVM held an official press conference today.
And finally we have the official date for “Etapa Naţională 2023″ final: Saturday, the 4th of March 2023.
In January 2023, 30 artists attended the auditions round, and 10 of them were shortlisted for the final.
Today, the draw for running order was held:
- Donia – Red Zone
- OL – Why You Play It Cool
- Victor Gulic – Let’s Dance
- Surorile Osoianu – Bade, bădişor, bădiţă
- COSMINA – Indestructible
- NÖRDIKA – Damn and Down
- Aliona Moon – Du-mă
- Sunstroke Project – Yummy Mommy
- Pasha Parfeni – Soarele şi luna
- Corina Ivanov – When Love’s Real
The results in the grand final will be determined by a combination of a 50% public vote and a 50% jury voting
You can find the full playlsits here:
Moldova will compete in the second half of semi-final 1 at Eurovision 2023.
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Our Eurovision 2023 homepage