Lithuania broadcaster LRT revealed the running order for “Pabandom Iš Naujo 2023” Final, which will be held tomorrow (Saturday the 18th of February 2023).
A total of 30 songs were presented in the heats, 10 of them qualifiy for the final.
The running order will be as follows:
- Mario Junes – Do What You Do
- Moon Bee – Rumor
- Justė Kraujelytė – Need More Fun
- Paulina Paukštaitytė – Let Me Think About Me
- Beatrich – Like a Movie
- Rūta MUR – So Low
- Il Senso – Sparnai
- Petunija – Love of my life
- Gabrielius Vagelis – Šauksmas
- Monika Linkytė – Stay
Playlists can be found here:
Special guests in the final will be Duncan Laurence (The Netherlands, Eurovision 2019) and Tvorchi, who will represent Ukraine at Eurovision 2023.
The results will be determined by a 50% public vote and a 50% jury voting.
The jury panel will consist of 9 members:
- Ramūnas Zilnys – LRT Chief Music Editor
- Vaidotas Valiukevičius – The lead singer of The Roop (Lithuania, Eurovision 2020-2021)
- Monika Liu – Represented Lithuania at Eurovision 2022
- Vytautas Bikus – Music Producer, who composed Lithuania’s entries for Eurovision 2015 and 2018
- Ieva Narkutė – Singer-songwriter
- Raminta Naujalytė-Bjelle – Singer
- Gerūta Griniūtė – Radio host
- Stanislavas Stavickis-Stano – Singer and composer
- Jievaras Jasinskis – Composer
You can read Doron‘s review of the songs here:
Lithuania will compete in the second half of semi-final 2 at Eurovision 2023.
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Our Eurovision 2023 homepage