The third day of the Eurovision 2023 rehearsals in Liverpool has just started.
An additional 11 countries will hold their first rehearsals today. These are the remaining acts from semi-final 2.
|Country||Rehearsal Time (CET)||Meet & Greet Time (CET)|
|Estonia||11:30 – 12:00|
|Iceland||12:10 – 12:40|
|Greece||12:50 – 13:20|
|Poland||13:30 – 14:00|
|Slovenia||15:10 – 15:40|
|Georgia||15:50 – 16:20|
|San Marino||16:30 – 17:00|
|Austria||17:10 – 17:40|
|Albania||17:50 – 18:20|
You can find the full rehearsal schedule here
🇪🇪 Estonia: ALIKA – Bridges
- Alika wore a light blue dress with a long train
- On the stage we can see the classic piano, as it was in the “Eesti Laul 2023“.
- The concept of the performance is classic and emotional.
- This is one of the performances, where the LED screens were used at every single moment. They convey drama and hope that the song delivers.
- The lighting is mostly blue, white and yellow.
- The backdrop shows different graphics, as the lights accompany Alika.
🇮🇸 Iceland: Diljá – Power
- Diljá will bring a staging concept that reminds the national selection.
- She wore a silver suit with jacket and undershirt. As the song progresses, she will get rid of the jacket.
- Like in the national selection, we will be able to see her walking, lying on the floor, running and kicking, all of these while delivering one of the most powerful voices of this year’s contest.
- Most of them, the scene is dark, but the lights appear as the drum and bass go bigger
- The backdrop shows sunflowers, green branches, purple and blue wallpaper and more
🇬🇷 Greece: Victor Vernikos – What They Say
- The backdrop LED screen shows multiple giant characters of Victor.
- Victor wore an off white suit with 3 parts (shirt, jacket and short pants).
- From time to time, Victor does some dance moves to elevate the performance.
- The lighting is mostly white and yellow.
- You can see some letters and text on the back LED screens.
- Towwards the end, we can expect some pyro with low smoke.
🇵🇱 Poland: Blanka – Solo
- Blanka is accompanied by 4 backing dancers (2 males and 2 females).
- She wore a purple-orange dress with sequins on the sleeve. Her shows are brown/orange hells.
- Her dancers wore shiny outfits with sequins.
- Backdrop LEDs will support summer hit vibes with tropical visuals. Part of the time, we can see lava as well
- The lighting is mostly orange and white
- Some changes were made in the song as we got a dance break towards the end.
- One of the most exciting moments will be the dress reveal.
- In the final chorus, there is a rain of fireworks.
🇸🇮 Slovenia: Joker Out – Carpe Diem
- The band members wore glamour and flowerish outfits, as you can see in the image below.
- The lead singer Bojan wore pink trousers. Their top outfits come in bright colors like gray, light bale, off white, gold and green.
- The performance is said to be effortless and conquering.
- Lighting is mainly purple and red
🇬🇪 Georgia: Iru – Echo
- The main prop on stage will be the wind machine, to demonstrate some effects that we could have seen in the video clip.
- Iru wore a half white-transperent dress, her nails were painted peach pink, and she wore a huge silver arm jewellery.
- LED screens create a dark mysterious atmosphere, they show great gray swirling and stormy weather.
- As always, Iru’s vocals are said to be strong and on point.
- As in 2015, Georgia will use fog and smoke on stage.
🇸🇲 San Marino: Piqued Jacks – Like an animal
- Piqued Jacks wore black leather outfits.
- The lean singer Andre has a special outfit with sparkly effect that shines on stage, under the stage lights.
- The backdrop shows red and black graphics. One of these are big sensual red lips, with a black and white swirl coming from within
- Their performance relies on their energy and Andre’s charisma
🇦🇹 Austria: Teya and Salena – Who The Hell Is Edgar?
- Teya and Salena wore red-fabric base outfits. Teya wore a black leather jacket and suitable pants, while Salena wore a white fashioned top.
- Their performance relies on a catchy dance routine and excellent vocals.
- Backdrop LED screens show varied visuals: composition of Edgar Allen Poe’s face, a lot of people wearing red and dancing, a huge black typewriter and more.
- The lights are mainly red and white
🇦🇱 Albania: Albina and Familja Kelmendi – Duje
- The LED screens show visuals in red and black, just like the Albanian flag.
- They walk in circles around Albina.
- At a certain point, we can see a kind of tall red tree growing behind Albina, on the LED screens.
- In another part of the performance, we can see a golden orange visuals with white vivid lights above
- The whole family wore black outfits
- Towards the end, there are a lot of flames.
- The majority of the dancing looks traditional, with hand movements. Their choreography includes waving red napkins.
🇱🇹 Lithuania: Monika Linkytė – Stay
- Monika wore an orange-amber dress with exposed legs and a long dress trail.
- She is accomanmied by 4 British female backing singers, all of whom wore black outfits.
- The backdrop LED screens show orange visuals, as well as circular black arcs with traditional tribal Lithuanian paints, colored white and gray.
- Part of the graphic is in light purple.
🇦🇺 Australia: Voyager – Promise
- Australia has a huge prop on stage and apparently this is a 1980’s car.
- The band members wore black outfits, with blue and touquise tops/decorations.
- Daniel, the lead singer, sits inside the car.
- Backdrop screens show mountain views, urban views and flicketing lights.
- The dominant colors in the show are black, blue and red.
- At the song’s peak point, we can expect some pyro
You’re welcome to visit us during the next rehearsal days, where we will keep you updated with everything that happens.
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Our Eurovision 2023 homepage