The 7th day of the Eurovision 2023 rehearsals in Liverpool has just started. 6 countries will hold their rehearsals this year on the big stage in Liverpool.
These are the 6 automatic qualifiers:
|Country||Rehearsal Time (CET)||TikTok Live With Timur (CET)|
|Germany||11:30 – 11:50||11:55 – 12:20|
|France||11:55 – 12:15||12:20 – 12:45|
|Italy||12:20 – 12:40||12:45 – 13:10|
|Ukraine||12:45 – 13:05||13:10 – 13:35|
|Spain||13:10 – 13:30||13:35 – 14:00|
|United Kingdom||13:35– 13:55||14:00 – 14:25|
You can find the full rehearsal schedule here
The 4th part of the rehearsals round up will be available around 21:00 CET:
🇩🇪 Germany: Lord Of The Lost – Blood And Glitter
- The lead singer Chris wore a uniform bodysuit made of shiny red fabric, and around his neck there were gold-yellow-orange cuts of fabric forming the shape of flower petals.
- The band members are standing on a elevated triangle metal platform.
- The LED lights are mainly black and red. In addition, there’s a flickering flash light.
- We can expect some pyro as well. as 4 fires flared will be around the members
- The rest of the band members wore red and black outfits.
🇫🇷 France: LA ZARRA – Évidemment
- La Zarra wore a black shiny dress with red sequine. She also had a hat on her head.
- She is standing on sparkle-draped plinth. It is a moving column, 5 meters off the ground covered with black fabric.
- Thereafter, the fabric vanished to reveal a cylindrical column with a mirror-tiled top.
- The French flag appears on the LED screen.
🇮🇹 Italy: Marco Mengoni – Due Vite
- In the first rehearsals, Marco wore a sliver shiny shirt without sleeves and black leather pants.
- This time, Marci wore a longer silver vest which create an ombre effect (the visual gradation from a light color to a dark color or vice-versa). In addition, he wore a leather pants with matching sparkles on both sides.
- The atmosphere is intimate. The scene is mostly dark, while the lights are soft and bright.
- There is also a use is little bean lights, and white smoke on the ground.
- The LED screens includes swirling clouds, and we can also see a big moon.
Second rehearsals galley is here:
First rehearsals gallery is here:
🇺🇦 Ukraine: Tvorchi – Heart of Steel
- The duo wore black sun-glasses, Andrei wore a silver jacket, while Jeffery wore a black outfit with golden decorations.
- The scene is quite dark, with vivid lights in the Ukrainian flag colors: yellow and light blue.
- The LED screens showcase the powerful message of the song. We can see snowy mountains.
- They are accompanied by 2 backing dancers, wearing black outfits with huge golden-brown heart-shaped decorations. They also wore black sunglasses and a silver eye patch.
- There are 4 three dimensional boxes that reflect different visuals, like the lead singer’s face, broken orange sun and more.
- During the instrumental string section, we can expect flame jets.
🇪🇸 Spain: Blanca Paloma – Eaea
- The Spanish delegation chose to continue the line suggested in “Benidorm Fest 2023“, elevating it while utilizing the advantages to the big stage in Liverpool.
- Blanca wore a a red sleeveless shirt, with elegant white pants, white heels and armed black cut fabric on her left arm.
- She is accompanied by 3 backing dancers and 2 backing singers, all of them wearing red outfits.
- The outfit, in his 3 parts, has a symbolism. It is a sculptural piece, developed as a malleable metal and molded with the volume of Blanca Paloma‘s body. The metal represents armor, a mask that protects the body of our heroine. The color red represented blood, love, passion and fighting for life.
- You can see the top part of the outfit as armor. That armor that evokes her heart, a burst of red that blooms from her chest, where passions are born.
- The scene is quite dark, with wide use of lights.
- There are 2 fringed red semi-circular structures in the center of the stage. They create a visual of the theatre curtain. 2 fringed red semi-circular transportable pieces with a height of 3.5 meters. This allows a smooth transition between the different scenes on stage in the Spanish performance.
- In the beginning, the backing dancers are around her in, the invocation circle that simulates the shawl that Grandma Carmen bequeathed to Blanca Paloma.
- The lighting is mainly red, white, orange and black.
- Even though the stage is big, this performance creates an intimate and emotional experience.
🇬🇧 United Kingdom: Mae Muller – I Wrote A Song
- Mae Muller wore black half transparent corset jacket and black pants.
- She is accompanied by 4 dancers, who wore red and black outfits. They joined her at the front of the stage during the second half of the song.
- She starts the performance on a raised platform in front of the LED wall.
- The LED suggests a rich pop art graphic.
- During the performance, while standing on the mentioned platform, we can see a special effect where Mae‘s face splits into 2 horizontal pieces on the LED screens, and she dances between these 2 halves.
- The staging features a lot of bright and happy colors like: yellow , pink, purple, and light blue.
- In some parts, Mae’s face is reflected on the LED wall.
- Towards the end, we can expect fancy flame jets.
You’re welcome to visit us during the next rehearsal days, where we will keep you updated with everything that happens.
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Our Eurovision 2023 homepage