Czech Television has just officially confirmed the country’s participation at Eurovision 2024
Czechia is the recent country to confirm Eurovision 2024 participation!
As in previous years, Czechia aims to find its Eurovision formula via the national selection “ESCZ 2024″
“ESCZ 2024” Known Details
- The submission window for “ESCZ 2024” will close on the 6th of November 2023.
- Submissions will be made online here
- Songs can be in the form of a demo, a final master is not necessary at this stage
- Multiple submissions from a single artist are allowed.
- Songs must not be released before September 1st, 2023
- The lead singer must be Czech or a Slovak musician who contribute to the Czech music scene. In the case of a duet, at least one of the main vocalists must meet this condition
- The national selection will be a live show.
- The voting mechanism will be released during November 2023.
Vesna represented Czechia at Eurovision 2023.
They performed the song “My Sister’s Crown” and ended up 10th in the final with a total of 129 points:
Who would you like to see representing Czechia at Eurovision 2024?
Eurovision 2024 will be held in Malmö, Sweden.
The semi-finals will be held on the 7th and 9th of May 2024, and the grand final will be held on the 11h of May 2024
So far, the list of countries that have confirmed participation in Eurovision 2024:
- The Netherlands
- The UK
- San Marino
- North Macedonia – not official