The Netherlands held tonight the grand final of “Junior Songfestival 2019” and have decided it’s Matheu for Gliwice.
4 artists battled for the win tonight:
- Moves – Make Your Move
- Mannes Bakker – Let Me Sing
- 6 Times – End Of Time
- Matheu Hinzen – Dans Met Jou
Besides their entries, all the artists performed live the show’s theme “Stars to Shie”.
In a combined vote of the public and the jury, it was decided that Matheu will represent the Netherlands in the Next Junior Eurovision. all three voting channels (kids jury, adult jury, and the public) gave their max 12 points to Matheu. among the judges, you could find the Dutch representative for Eurovision 1998 & 2007 Edsilia Rombley and Anna participated last year on “Junior Songfestival 2018”.
The full results are:
- 6 Times – End Of Time (28 Points, 2nd Place)
- Matheu – Dans Met Jou (36 Points, 1st Place)
- Moves – Make Your Move (27 Points, 3rd Place)
- Mannes – Let Me Sing (26 Points,1th Place)
The 17th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will be held on November 24th, 2019, at the Gliwice Arena in Gliwice, Poland. Follow Junior Eurovision 2019 Homepage for all the latest updates of the show