Italy will begin today the 70th edition of the traditional festival “Sanremo 2020“.
View this post on Instagram
✨"Uno spazio dove far danzare la luce" ✨ La scenogafia di #Sanremo2020 firmata da @gaetano_castelli_ integra le luci del direttore della fotografia @catapano.mario e il dinamismo delle riprese di #StefanoVicario. #sanremo #festivaldisanremo #scenografia #design #lights #direction
RAI, the Italian broadcast have allocated the 24 artists into two. the first group of twelve that will perform tonight are:
- P IT 20 – Elodie – Andromeda
- P IT 20 – 01 – Irene Grandi – Finalmente Io
- P IT 20 – 02 – Marco Masini – Il Confronto
- P IT 20 – 03 – Rita Pavone – Niente (Resilienza 74)
- P IT 20 – 04 – Achille Lauro – Me Ne Frego
- P IT 20 – 05 – Diodato – Fai Rumore
- P IT 20 – 06 – Le Vibrazioni and Francesco Sàrcina – Dov’è
- P IT 20 – 07 – Anastasio – Rosso Di Rabbia
- P IT 20 – 08 – Elodie – Andromeda
- P IT 20 – 09 – BUGO and Morgan – Sincero
- P IT 20 – 10 – Alberto Urso – Il Sole A Est
- P IT 20 – 11 – Riki – Lo Sappiamo Entrambi
- P IT 20 – 12 – Raphael Gualazzi – Carioca
All the shows will be broadcast live on RAI official site HERE at 20:40CET
The festival week will continue until the grand final on February 8th and will look like that:
Night Two: February 5
The second 12 Campioni acts + second group of four new proposals will perform their acts. the audience jury will vote again and select two more new proposals that will qualify night three.
- P IT 20 – Elettra Miura Lamborghini – Musica (E Il Resto Scompare)
- P IT 20 – Enrico Nigiotti – Baciami Adesso
- P IT 20 – Francesco Gabbani – Viceversa
- P IT 20 – Giordana Angi – Come Mia Madre
- P IT 20 – Junior Cally – No Grazie
- P IT 20 – Levante – Tiki Bom Bom
- P IT 20 – Tiziana Tosca Donati – Ho Amato Tutto
- P IT 20 – Michele Zarrillo – Nell’estasi O Nel Fango
- P IT 20 – Paolo Jannacci – Voglio Parlarti Adesso
- P IT 20 – Piero Pelù – Gigante
- P IT 20 – Pinguini Tattici Nucleari – Ringo Starr
- P IT 20 – Rancore – Eden
Night Three: February 6
All 20 Campioni acts will sing a cover version of a song from the festival history celebrating its 70’s birthday. also, they can choose to perform together with Italian or foreign guest artists. the power to votes for this night winner will go to the show’s orchestra and backing singers.
The four “new proposals” qualifiers will perform again and two qualifiers will be determined by a combination of the press jury, the audience jury, and a televoting.
Night Four: February 7
All 20 Campioni acts will perform their entries again. this time the press jury will decide the results of that show + the 2 remaining artists of the “new proposals” category will perform and the winner will be selected by like the previous night by a combination of the press jury, the audience jury, and a televoting.
Night Five: February 8
Campioni category 20 acts will perform their entries for the last time. this night results decided by the press jury, the audience jury, and a televoting will be combined with the previous four nights show results and the top 3 will qualify for the final round.
After the three finalists are known and perform their entries again, the press jury, the audience jury, and a televoting will rank their performance and select the festival’s winner. in this round, the results will be based on the superfinal performance only. the scores from the previous rounds will be calibrated.