At the end of a submission period closed on August 23rd, the Maltese broadcaster TMV has announced the 12 candidates continues to the final!
- Leah Cauchi – Anġli
- Leah Mifsud – Anywhere
- Isaac Tom – Beside Me
- Mariah Cefai – Change the Silence
- Chanel Monseigneur – Chasing Sunsets
- Yulan Law and Gianluca Cilia – Deck of Cards
- Kaya Gouder Curmi – Made of Stars
- Emma Cutajar – Modern-Day Cinderella
- Anneka Xerri – Moving
- Zaira Mifsud and Eksenia Sammut – Only Live Once
- Michela Caruana – Replay
- Mychael Bartolo Chircop – The Child From Inside
In the next round of MJESC selection the finalist will preform live in front of a judges panel on a special show that will be broadcast during September. the winner will be determinate by professional panel and the public’s vote with a 50/50 rate. The winner of course will represent Malta in the next Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
The 18th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will stay in Poland as of last winner’s winner Viki Gabor. there 13 countries (confirmed for the moment) will #MoveTheWorld together on the night of November 29th and a new star will be born. Catch up with all the updates about the contest in our special homepage HERE