Earlier this morning, France TV have published the 12 acts confirmed for the Eurovision 2021 national selection. The televised show will be held on January 2021
The acts are:
- LMK – Magique (26 years old)
- Ali – Paris Me Dit (29 years old)
- Casanova – Tutti
- Barbara Pravi – Voilà (27 years old)
- Cephaz – On A Mangé Le Soleil (28 years old)
- Amui – Maeva (26, 30, 36 years old)
- Andriamad – Alléluia (27+32 years old)
- Philippine – Bah Non (22 years old)
- Juliette Moraine – Pourvu Qu’on M’Aime (30 years old)
- 21 Juin Le Duo – Peux-Tu Me Dire? (31 and 39 years old)
- Terence James – Je T’Emmènerai Danser (28 years old)
- Poney X – Amour Fou (34 years old)
The live performances of the songs can be found on the France TV website
One of the songs is already available on YouTube.
The song is “Voilà” by Barbara Pravi who was one of the writers of the 2 last song that France sent to the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
Stéphane Bern will host the show.
The results will be determined by 50% public voting and 50% jury voting. The jury panel will consist of 10 music experts: 5 of them from France, the other 5 from abroad.
According to the Head of Delegation Alexandra Redde-Amiel, a special voting system was created for the show.
The TV show “Eurovision France – les finalistes” will aired on the 16th of December 2020. In Each episode, another artist among of the 12 will be in focus.
Stay tuned for all the news about Eurovision 2021. You can find all the relevant information at our Eurovision 2021 homepage: