According to BTRC (The Belarusian broadcaster) , the submission window for Eurovision 2021 has been already announced!
In 2020, the duo VAL won the national selection with the song “Da Vidna”
A few months ago, we have revealed that Belarus won’t internally choose VAL to represent the country at Eurovision 2021.
Therefore, it seems like we will have another national selection in 2021.
The submission window has been opened today and will be closed on the 31st of January 2021.
The main rules are:
1. The songs must be no longer than 3 minutes.
2. The lyrics can be in any language
3. The singer/s must be at least 16 years old. Both solo performers and groups of no more than 6 people are invited to participate
4 . The submission must include a live performance of the song.
5. Each artists can submit only one song.
6. The song hasn’t been released yet.
7. Non- Belarusian singers are welcome to compete as well.
8. Foreign writers and composers can be involved in the submitted act.
The format of the national selection will be determined later on regarding the Covid-19 pandemic situation.
The full information as well as the submission if the songs can be found here
You can find all the relevant information at our Eurovision 2021 homepage: