Congratulations Armenia for winning Junior Eurovision 2021!
This is the second time the country has won Junior Eurovision, as the first time was in 2010.
After a very close fight on the podium, Europe has decided: Maléna from Armenia won the trophy, with the Ethnic pop-soul ballad “Qami, Qami“:
Arpine Martoyan (better known as Maléna) is 14 years old Armenian tennage who enjoys singing.
She should have represented Armenia at Junior Eurovision 2020, but the country has withdrawn of the contest.
One of the interval acts was Barbara Pravi, who represented France at Eurovision 2021 and ended up in 2nd place with the song “Voilà“:
The full results are:
National Jury votes – each one of the participating countries granted a set of 1-8, 10, and 12 points:
Final Results (national jury and online vote combined):
- Armenia won the public vote with 109 points, while ending in 3rd place in the jury vote.
- Armenia received 2 sets of 12 points from the national jury in Poland and Portugal.
- France wins jury vote, but ends in 4th place in public vote.
- Poland was the runner-up in the jury vote, as well as in the public vote and in the final results.
- The Netherlands ended in last place, and the same happened in the public vote
- Ireland received the lowest number of points from a national jury.
- After 2 wins in 2018 and 2019, Poland ended in the impressive 2nd place!