After 3 long nights of “Festivali i Këngës 60”, the winner was determined!
20 artists started the journey to represent Albania, and 17 among them qualified for the final.
The results were determined by 100% jury voting.
The jury panel was composed of:
- Anxhela Peristeri
- Agim Doçi
- Anxhela Faber
- Osman Mula
- Rozana Radi
- Olsa Toqi
- Olti Curri
Here are the results:
In 3rd place, one Established artist and one newcomer:
Rezarta Smaja–“E jemja nuse” (Eng: I’m a bride) – Established artist:
Eldis Arrnjeti–“Refuzoj” (Eng: I refuse) – Newcomer
In 2nd place: Alban Ramosaj–“Theje” (Eng: Break it)
The winner of “Festivali i Këngës 60” and the artist who will represent Albania at Eurovision 2022 is:
Ronela Hajati–“Sekret” (Eng: Secret)
Ronela changed the song a little bit with a few lines in English in the chorus and towards the end of the song.
- Ronela Hajati is a 32 year old Albanian singer, songwriter and dancer.
- She was born and raised in Albania.
- Her main genres are Ethnic pop, Reggae, and R&B.
- Over the years, she has released more than 30 singles.
- Her debut album “Pron” will be released in 2022