Romania has suggested us one of the largest national selections (relying on number of songs) with 46 songs to begin with.
Last week, they attended TVR studio and gave live performances of their songs
During the race, 2 artists chose to withdraw.
TVR opened online voting for 24 hours: 15 acts have been selected by the jury, while 5 others have been chosen by the public.
And here are the qualifiers:
5 Qualifiers Chosen By The Public
15 Qualifiers Chosen By The Jury
- Aldo Blaga – Embers
- Alex Parker & Erik Frank & Bastien – Best of me
- Andrei Petruş – Take me
- ARIS – Do Svidaniya (Goodbye)
- Cezar Ouatu – For everyone
- Cream, Minodora ft. Diana Bucsa – România mea (My Romania)
- Dora Gaitanovici – Ana
- Eliza G – The other half of me
- Eugenia Nicolae ft. Cazanoi Brothers – Doina
- Gabriel Basco – One night
- Kyrie Mendél – Hurricane
- MØISE – Guilty
- Petra – Ireligios (Irreligious)
- VANU – Never give up
- WRS – Llámame (Call me)
The semi-final will be held on Saturday, the 12th of February 2022. The 20 artists will compete for 10 spots in the grand final. All of them will be chosen by the jury.
The final will be held on the 5th of March 2022. The results will be determined by a public vote and jury vote.
Romania will participate in the second-half of semi-final 2 of Eurovision 2022 on the 12th of May 2022.
If Romania qualifies, the country will participate in the grand final on the 14th of May 2022.
Follow all the latest Eurovision 2022 news on our homepage