Its all about France tonight as the country held its Eurovision2022 selection C’est vous qui décidez 2022
3 Weeks ago, The French broadcast FRANCE 2 published the 12 songs that will battle for the golden ticket to Turin tonight. Announced at the same time was that the format will be similar to last year where the nation have select “Voilà” later became the ESC2021 Silver medal winner, and the show hosts Stéphane Bern & Laurence Boccolini.
Live on stage, the 12 acts have performed in this running order
- SOA – Seule
- Joan – Madame
- Saam – Il est où ?
- Elia – Téléphone
- Marius – Les Chansons d’Amour
- Hélène in Paris – Paris mon amour
- Joanna – Navigateur
- Alvan & Ahez – Fulenn
- Julia – Chut
- Cyprien Zeni – Ma Famille
- Pauline Chagne – Nuit Pauline
- Elliott – La tempête
** All studio versions can be played on all platforms HERE:
The vote will be composed of 2 rounds:
- Round 1 – All 12 artists will compete. 6 of them will qualify for the second round: 5 will be selected by the public and the 6th act will be chosen by the jury.
The jury panel members are:
- Jenifer (president of the jury)
- Gjon’s Tears (represented Switzerland at Eurovision 2020 + 2021)
- Élodie Gossuin (one of the hosts of Junior Eurovision 2021, French spokesperson at Eurovision 2016 – 2018)
- André Manoukian
- Augustín Galiana
- Cyril Féraud
- Joyce Jonathan
Moving on to the results of the 1st round. decided for the next round by the public are:
- Alvan & Ahez
- Pauline Chagne
The jury has decided that follwong them to the next round is Cyprien Zeni
- Round 2 – Another voting round is opening, and this time the results will be determined by 50% public vote and 50% jury voting. After the jury has voted the scoreboard was looking like this:
Now, adding the televote scores on the board and the decision was made that Alvan & Ahez
is going to Turin!
As a part of the BIG5, France will participate automatically in the grand final of Eurovision 2022 on May 14, 2022.
Catch up with everything you need to know about Eurovision2022 on our homepage