Serbia held the final of its national selection for Eurovision 2022 – “Pesma za Evroviziju ’22″.
36 artists competed in 2 semi-finals, 18 of them qualified for the final.
Dragana Kosjerina and Jovan Radomir hosted the show with the help of Kristina Radenković and Stefan Popović in the green room
18 artists competed tonight in the following running order:
- Naiva – Skidam (I Take Off)
- Orkestar Aleksandra Sofronijevića – Anđele moj (My Angel)
- Gift – Haos (Chaos)
- Zejna Murkić – Nema te (You Are Gone)
- Tijana Dapčević – Ljubi, ljubi doveka (Kiss, Kiss Forever)
- LIFT – Drama
- Gramophonedzie – Počinjem da ludim (I’m Going Mad)
- Zorja – Zorja
- Aca Lukas – Oskar (Oscar)
- Zoe Kida – Bejbi (Baby)
- Sara Jo – Muškarčina (Manly Man)
- Ana Stanić – Ljubav bez dodira (Love Without a Touch)
- Biber – Dve godine i šes’ dana (Two Years and Six Days)
- Angellina – Origami
- CHEGI & Braća Bluz Bend – Devojko sa plamenom u očima (Girl With Fire in Your Eyes)
- Ivona Pantelić – Znam (I Know)
- Marija Mikić – Ljubav me inspiriše (Love Inspires Me)
- Konstrakta – In Corpore Sano (Healthy Body)
You can listen to all the songs participating on the contest’s playlist page
The results of the show were determined by a combination of 50% jury voting and 50% public voting
Final Results (Including Public Vote)
Therefore, Konstrakta will represent Serbia at Eurovision 2022 and she will perform the song “In Corpore Sano”
Serbia will participate in the first half of semi-final 2 of Eurovision 2022 which will be held on the 12th of May 2022.
If the country qualifies, Serbia will perform in the grand final on the 14th of May 2022
Read all about Eurovision 2022 on our homepage
One Reply to “Serbia: Konstrakta Will Perform “In Corpore Sano” at Eurovision 2022”
She’s literal genius.