The line-up of “Festival da Canção 2022” has been completed after 2 semi-finals.
Portugal will hold the grand final of the festival on Saturday, the 12th of March 2022.
Filomena Cautela and Vasco Palmeirim will host the grand final, while Inês Lopes Gonçalves will be the green room host
The running order for the final night will be:
- Pongo e Tristany – DÉGRÁ.DÊ
- SYRO – Ainda nos Temos
- Milhanas – Corpo de Mulher
- Inês Homem de Melo – Fome de Viagem
- Aurea – Why?
- Os Quatro e Meia – Amanhã
- FF – Como É Bom Esperar Alguém
- Diana Castro – Ginger Ale
- MARO – saudade, saudade
- Pepperoni Passion – Código 30
The results will be determined by a combination of 50% national jury and 50% public vote.
You can find the full playlists here:
Portugal will compete in the second half of semi-final 1 which will be held on the 10th of May 2022.
If the country qualifies, Portugal will participate in the grand final on the 14th of May 2022.
Read all about Eurovision 2022 on our homepage