Artists have been revealed for casting 1st session of the upcoming San Marino’s national selection.
The list will be updated over time, but the following artists are as follows:
Some of the familiar names are:
CHRISTOPHER (also cmpeted in last year’s selection)
Lorenzo Iuraca & Francesca Monte (X-Factor Italy Season 7 and Season 8)
Daneil schumacher (Winner of German Idol, 2009)
Some of these names are familiar due to last year’s castings, but they didn’t make it to the next round. They once again try their luck to make it.
Una Voce Per San Marino 2023 – Recap
402 artists applied for the national selection “Una Voce Per San Marino 2023”.
The vast majority of them (334 artists) are from Italy. Only 3 of the artists are San Marino citizens.
The participation fee will increase as the the last deadline comes by.
- The selection will include 5 semi-finals and a grand final.
- The grand final will be held on Saturday, 25th of February 2023.
- The grand final will be held in the Teatro Nuovo in Dogana.
- The winner of the selection will represent San Marino with the original song performed in the grand final.
- The first phase of the selection will be Academy and Casting. This phase will be held between the 28th of October 2022 and the 27th of January 2023.
- At the end of the Academy and Casting, around 60 candidates will be shortlisted for the semi-finals.
- The 2023 selection won’t include a separate path for established artists (last year, 9 artists got a free path for the grand final).
- It is possible that the established artists will get a free ticket to the semi-finals (without passing the casting).
- 3 semi-finals will be dedicated to candidates that aren’t from San Marino. Meanwhile, the 4th semi-final will be dedicated to San-Marineese candidates. The 5th semi-final will be the “Second chance” round.
- 20 artists will qualify for the grand final.
- The results of each show will be determined by a jury panel, composed of 5 members.
Artists from at least 17 differeent countries have applied for the selection:
Achille Lauro represented San Marino at Eurovision 2022 with the song “Stripper”.
He didn’t qualify for the final.