Albania will continue with their national selection for Eurovision 2023.
Tonight we will be able to watch the second night out of 4.
Yesterday, 13 artists performed for the first time.
Tonight, we will have the chance to listen to the rest of them
At 21:00 CET
- RTSH YouTube
- Download the “Klani Im“ application and choose “RTSH”
- YouTube – ESC GUS
- RTSH TV
13 artists out of the 26, will perform on the first night of the running order:
- Melodajna Mancaku – Gjysma e zemrës sime (Eng: Half of my heart)
- Permit of Stay – Fobia (Eng: Phobia)
- Aris Bako – Sonte dua të jem me ty (Eng: Tonight I want to be with you).
- Gjergj Kaçinari – Dje (Eng: Yesterday)
- Franc Koruni – Në pritje (Eng: Waiting
- Petrit Çarkaxhiu – Emri yt mirësi (Eng: Your name is kindness)
- Elsa Lila – Evita
- Genti Hoxha – Ajër (Eng: Air)
- Evi Reçi – Ma kthe (Eng: Give me back)
- Manjola Nallbani – Dua (Eng: I Want)
- LYNX – Nëse ke besim (Eng: If you believe)
- Alban Kondi & Lorela Karoshi – Melodi (Eng: Melody)
- Vanesa Soni – Aroma jonë (Eng: Our Fragrance)
The second night of the festival won’t include any eliminations.
We will get to listen to these 13 songs for the first time.
The artistic-creative team behind the festival:
Arbana Osmani (presenter) – 39-year-old Albanian television presenter and radio personality. She is best known for hosting “The Big Brother Albania“.
Bojken Lako – One of the most established musicians and producers in Albania. He is well known for competing in “Festivali i Këngës” several times in the past. This year he will probably be the musical director of the festival. He is the creator of several successful music platforms for young people.
Shpetim Saraçi – A 52-year-old Albanian composer. He is considered a fan of the festival. Over the years, he has composed several soundtracks for movies.
Eraldo Rexho – An Albanian journalist in RTSH
Eduart Grishaj is a 33-year-old Albanian director, producer, and filmmaker. He is well known for being the director of “The Big Brother Albania“
For the first time since 2016, the public will be involved in the festival’s results.
However, the public has had little weight on the results in the past.
This year, the Albanian representative for Eurovision will be selected by 100% public vote (via SMS).
The jury will determine the festival’s results and will grant the main awards:
- 1st place, 2nd place, and 3rd place
- 1st prize for the best-established artists
- 1st prize for the best young artist and alternative bands
Note: The festival winner (awarded by jury) won’t necessarily be the Albanian representative for Eurovision 2023.
Are you excited about the festival?
Have you marked your calendars already?
How do you feel about the decision of not releasing the songs before the festival?