It’s time for Croatia to select its representative for Eurovision 2023
HRT, the Croatian broadcaster, held tonight the famous festival “DORA 2023″ to choose its representative for Liverpool.
On the show, hosted by Duško Ćurlić, Mario Lipovšek Battifiaca, and Marko Tolja, and aired live from the Marino Cvetković Sports Hall in the city of Opatija battled 18 acts to victory.
Opened the show were Top of the Pops ft. Mario 5reković followed by another 17 entries performed in the following order
- Top Of The Pops Ft. Mario 5reković – Putovanje
- Yogi – Love At First Sight
- Boris Štok – Grijeh
- Tajana Belina – Dom
- Krešo I Kisele Kiše – Kme Kme
- Maja Grgić – I Still Live
- Barbara Munjas – Putem Snova
- Đana – Free Falin’
- Patricia Gasparini – I Will Wait
- The Splitters – Lost And Found
- Hana Mašić – Nesreća
- Damir Kedžo – Angels And Demons
- Martha May – Distance
- Detour – Master Blaster
- Meri Andraković – Bye Bye Blonde
- Let 3 – Mama Šč!
- Eni Jurišić – Kreni Dalje
- Harmonija Disonance – Nevera (Lei,lei)
Let 3 win the jury votes!
The same trend continued in the public vote, Let 3 win with a huge gap:
You can listen to their live performance here:
Let 3 will perform in the first half of semi-final 1
Croatia’s “Guilty Pleasure” for Turin was Mia Dimšić. She failed to qualify for the grand final and ranked 11th in semi-final 1 with 75 points
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Eurovision 2023 homepage