It’s Lithuania, It’s Pabandom iš naujo! 2023, and this is the show’s grand final night!
Hosting the show were Augustė Nombeko and Giedrius Masalskis and they presented the 10 finalists in the running order bleow:
- Mario Junes – Do What You Do
- Moon Bee – Rumor
- Justė Kraujelytė – Need More Fun
- Paulina Paukštaitytė – Let Me Think About Me
- Beatrich – Like a Movie
- Rūta MUR – So Low
- Il Senso – Sparnai
- Petunija – Love of my life
- Gabrielius Vagelis – Šauksmas
- Monika Linkytė – Stay
You can find the full playlist on different digital platforms:
Among the special guests for tonight’s show, some familiar faces to the Eurovision fans: Duncan Laurence (Netherlands 2019), Monika Liu (Lithuania 2022) and a newcomer to the Eurovision family, the duo TVORCHI that will represent Ukraine this year in Liverpool.
The winner decision will be made by a 50/50 spilt of a jury and a public televote.
The jury panel consist of 9 members:
- Ramūnas Zilnys – LRT Chief Music Editor
- Vaidotas Valiukevičius – The lead singer of The Roop (Lithuania, Eurovision 2020-2021)
- Monika Liu – Represented Lithuania at Eurovision 2022
- Vytautas Bikus – Music Producer, who composed Lithuania’s entries for Eurovision 2015 and 2018
- Ieva Narkutė – Singer-songwriter
- Raminta Naujalytė-Bjelle – Singer
- Gerūta Griniūtė – Radio host
- Stanislavas Stavickis-Stano – Singer and composer
- Jievaras Jasinskis – Composer
Monika Linkytė won the jury vote!
Rūta MUR won the public vote!
Final Combined Results
combining both of the result it is now clear that Monika Linkytė is back to represent the country after she did so in 2015
Lithuania was allocated to perform in the 2nd half of Semi-final 2 of Eurovision 2023.
Monika Liu with her song “Sentimentai” represented Lithuania last year in Turin. There she was successful ton qualify for the grand final where she ranked 14th with 128 points.
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Our Eurovision 2023 homepage