Can your hear the heartbeat of Europe?
Today, Poland will select an artist and a song for Eurovision 2023!
By this, Poland will become the 19th country to release its song for Eurovision 2023.
Tu bije serce Europy! Wybieramy hity na Eurowizję 2023
17:30 – 19:30 CET
How to Watch?
Artists And Songs
10 artists were shortlisted to participate in the Polish selection. They will be performed in the following running order:
- Natasza – LIFT U UP
- Kuba – You Do Me
- Ahlena – Booty
- Dominik Dudek – Be Good
- Alicja Szemplinska – New Home (Song will be released on Friday)
- Felivers – Never Back Down (Snippet)
- Maja Hyzy – Never Hide
- Jann – Gladiator
- Blanka – Solo
- Yan Majewski – Champion
You can find the fill playlists here:
The results will be determined by a 50% public vote and a 50% national jury vote.
They jury vote will be converted to 1-10 points system, and the same apply for the public vote.
In a case of tie, the artist ranked high with the jury, will obtain the higher place.
The jury panel will consist of:
- Edyta Górniak – Poland ESC 1994 (head of the jury)
- Marek Sierocki – TV presenter
- Agustin Egurola – Choreographer
- Marcin Kusy – Director of radio station
In addition, the show will feature several different guests:
- Kalush Orchestra (Ukraine ESC 2022)
- Stefania (Greece ESC 2020+2021)
- Efendi (Azerbaijan ESC 2020+2021)
- Edyta Górniak (Poland ESC 1994)
- Ochman (Poland ESC 2022)
- Sara James (Poland JESC 2021)
- Roksana Węgiel (JESC 2018)
Poland will compete in the second half of semi-final 2 at Eurovision 2023.
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Our Eurovision 2023 homepage