Tonight, Operación Triunfo 2018 finalist had their Eurovisión Gala night to choose the Spanish Eurovision entry for Eurovision 2019 in Tel-Aviv
The nine artists gave a great performance, both vocally and visually, to the 10 songs revealed last week and already very likable among the fans. You can listen to the Spanish 10 songs #Playlist HERE
After the 10 performances, Eleni Foureira, came 2nd In Eurovision 2019 perform her Eurovision entry “Fuego” together and her latest single “Tomame.
At the end of a tense voting part, Miki and his uptempo Spanish song “La Vunda” will fly to Israel and will represent Spain in front of 200 Million Eurovision viewers worldwide.
The show full resukts are as follows:
- Miki Núñez – La venda – 34%
- María Villar – Muérdeme – 22%
- Mili y Natalia – Nadie se salva – 14%
- Noelia Franco – Hoy vuelvo a reír otra vez – 7%
- Natalia Lacunza – La clave – 6%
- Marilia Monzón – Todo bien – 6%
- Famous Oberogo – No puedo más – 5%
- Julia Medina – Qué quieres qué haga – 3%
- Sabela Ramil – Hoy soñaré – 2%
- Carlos Right – Se te nota – 1%
Last year Amaia & Alfred “Tu Canción” ranked 23rd on the grand final. Will Miki bring Spain to this year Top10? the answer will be revealed on Eurovision 2019 week, May 14-16-18.
Follow Escbeat on Facebook , Twitter, Instagram, Spotify & AppleMusic to enjoy all the latest tunes from our ESC artists