Söngvakeppnin 2019 final was held tonight in Iceland and it has decided that the techno group Hatari will sing “Hatrið mun sigra” in Tel-Aviv
The final took place in Laugardalshöll in Reykjavík and 5 songs battled for the victory:
- 01 – Friðrik Ómar – Hvað ef ég get ekki elskað?
- 02 – Kristina Skoubo Bærendsen – Mama Said (Wildcard)
- 03 – Tara Mobee –Fighting for Love
- 04 – Hera Björk – Moving On
- 05 – Hatari – Hatrið mun sigra
In the show interval act performed Icelandic representative for Lisbon Ari Ólafsson, and 2018 2nd place Eleni Foureira.
After the 5 performances, the international juries and the public together decided the top 2 entries qualify for the super final and the winner between them both was decided by the public only. The super finalists were:
- Friðrik Ómar – Hvað ef ég get ekki elskað
- Hatari – Hatrið mun sigra
What do you think about the Icelandic entry?
Join ESCBEAT on Social media and #ShareYourThoughts