The Serbian Broadcaster RTS has revealed today the Twenty Four Entries that will battel in the national final selection “Beovizija“.
The 24 artists that will take part in the show are divided into two 2 semi-finals night, twelve acts each. from each semi-final, the top6 will qualify for the grand final where the Serbian representative for Rotterdam will be selected 50/50 by a jury and televote.
“Beovizija 2020” dates are:
- February 28, 2020: Beovizija 2020 – Semi-Final 1
- February 29, 2020: Beovizija 2020 – Semi-Final 2
- March 1, 2020: Beovizija 2020 – Final
So let’s waist no more time and welcome the 24 acts:
Semi-Final 1 (February 28th, 2020):
- EJO -Trag
- Milica Mišić – Kiša
- Ivan Kurtić feat. Mistik Cello – Sabajle
- Thea Devy – Sudnji Dan
- Karizma – Ona Me Zna
- Andrija Jo – Oči Meduze
- Sanja Bogosavljević – Ne Puštam
- Marko Marković – Kolači
- Srđan Lazić – Duša i Telo
- Neda Ukraden – Bomba
- Amvon Duo i Bilja – Raj
- Igor Simić – Ples Za Rastanak
Semi-Final 2 (February 29th, 2020):
- LIFT – Samo Mi Kaži
- Bane Mojićević – Cvet Sa Prokletija
- Bora Dugić i Balkubano – Svadba Velika
- Bojana Mašković – Kao Muzika
- Naiva – Baš, Baš
- Rocher Etno Bend – Samo Ti Umeš To
- Lazar Živanović – Puklo je nebo
- Ivana Jordan – Vila
- Nenad Ćeranić – Veruj U Sebe
- Hurricane – Hasta La Vista
- Ana Milenković – Tajna
- Milan Bujaković feat. Olivera Popović – Niti
Among the participants, there are some familiar names:
Hurricane is a successful girl trio that consists of Sanja Vučić, Ivana Nikolić, and Ksenija Knežević.
Sanja Vučić has already represented Serbia in Eurovision 2016 with “Shelter”(Goodbye) and ended in 18th place.
Ksenija Knežević is the daughter of KNEZ who represented Montenegro in Eurovision 2015. She was one of his back vocalists.
Thea Devy was one of the rumored artists to represent Austria in Eurovision 2020. However, Vincent Bueno will represent Austria in Eurovision 2020.
Ivan Kurtić participated in the two last years national selections
You can follow the 2020 season entries here