Blow up your colorful balloons and press play for the music theme because the time has come for the most exciting moment of the year to start and its, of course, the grand final if the Swedish Melodifestivalen!
A month and a half ago, Twenty-eight acts have started the journey on Melfest 2020. the top12 qualified form the 4 semi-finals and the second chance round took the stage tonight one by one and presented each its potential entry for the upcoming Eurovision Song Contest.
12 acts competed in the final in the following running order:
- 01 – Victor Crone – Troubled Waters
- 02 – Paul Rey – Talking in My Sleep
- 03 – The Mamas – Move
- 04 – Mohombi – Winners
- 05 – Hanna Ferm – Brave
- 06 – Mendez feat. Alvaro Estrella – Vamos amigos
- 07 – Dotter – Bulletproof
- 08 – Robin Bengtsson – Take a Chance
- 09 – Mariette – Shout it Out
- 10 – Felix Sandman – Boys with Emotions
- 11 – Anna Bergendahl – Kingdom Come
- 12 – Anis Don Demina – Vem e som oss
The international jury voted as follows:
The final results (including public voting) were:
Therefore, The Mamas will represent Sweden at Eurovision 2020.
They will perform the song “Move”
All the songs of Melodifestivalen 2020 are waiting for you in our playlist here:
Sweden will participate in the first half of the first Semifinal 2 on May 12th. Last year, John Lundvik represented Sweden in Tel-Aviv and finished 5th in the grand final with “Too Late for Love“.
You can listen to the songs revealed so far here :