Yesterday, in the new academy building of the music producer and composer Igor Krutoy, Russia held its audition round for the young contest (Детское Евровидение 2020).
Among the young all the young talents it is time to announced the 11 qualified for the final that will be aired live on September 25, 2020. the finalists are:
- Sofia Feskova (Saint-Petersburg)
- Arseny Slesarev (Moscow)
- Artyom Fokin (Sevastopol)
- Sofia Shkyopu (Yaroslavl)
- Artyom Morozov (Moscow)
- Rutger Garecht (Orenburg)
- The duo “LittleZ”: Mikhail Koval and Polina Korolyova (Novosibirsk)
- Sergey Filin and Veronika Litovchenko (Moscow)
- Sofya Tumanova (Novosibirsk)
- Genych (Gennady Pereverdiyev) (Moscow)
- Sofia Kirsenko (Simferopol)
Russia already have won the contest twice since she debut the young contest in 2005. the last time they took the first place was in 2017 when Polina Bogusevich spread her “Wings” in Tbilisi.
The 18th edition of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest will stay in Poland as of last winner’s winner Viki Gabor. there 13 countries will #MoveTheWorld on the night of November 29th where a new star will be born. this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic and in order to keep the artists and delegations safe, the acts will be pre-recorded on a local studio in each country together with an online voting making its comeback!
Catch up with all the updates about the contest in our special homepage HERE