The first semi-final of “Una Voce Per San Marino 2022” has just ended.
20 emerging artists participated tonight.
The artists in this category come from all over the world: Italy, The United Kingdom, Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, France, Portugal and more.
A professional jury of 7 members ranked the performances.
Top 3 qualified for the emerging artists final. The artists that ended in 4-8 places will get a second chance. While all the rest were eliminated.
The Direct Qualifiers
3 acts advanced for the emerging artists final:
- Aaron Sibley (United Kingdom 🇬🇧) – Pressure
- Camille Cabaltera (Italy 🇮🇹) – Move ‘Em Like You Never Did
- Elena & Francesco Faggi (Italy 🇮🇹) – Nothing Can Blow Me Out
5 acts advances for the second chance round:
- Alessia Labate (Italy 🇮🇹) – World Falls Down
- Anna Faragò (Italy 🇮🇹) – Randagio
- Daniela Pisciotta (Italy 🇮🇹) – Tic Tac
- Frio (Italy 🇮🇹) – A noite é tudo
- Eliska Mrázová (Czech Republic 🇨🇿) – Imma Be [2nd place in “ESCZ 2022” – the Czech selection for Eurovision 2022]
Tonight, additional 20 artists will compete in the second semi-final.
3 of them will qualify for the emerging artists final.
The emerging artists final will be held on Friday.
16 artists will participate in the emerging artists final: 12 of them are semi-finals qualifiers (4 semi final X 3 qualifiers from each semi) and 4 wild-card winners (second chance qualifiers).
9 artists of the mentioned 16, will qualify for the grand final, where they will meet 10 established artists that have already guaranteed their place in the grand final.
San Marino will participate in the first-half of semi-final 2 of Eurovision 2022 on the 12th of May 2022.
If San Marino qualifies, the country will participate in the grand final on the 14th of May 2022.
You’re welcome to read all about Eurovision 2022 on our homepage