Earlier tonight, Denmark held its national selection for Eurovision 2022 – “Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2022“.
The hosts of the show were Tina Müller and Martin Brygmann
8 artists performed in the following running order:
- Patrick Dorgan – Vinden suser ind (Eng: The wind is blowing in)
- Conf3ssions – Hallelujah
- Der var engang – En skønne dag (Eng: someday)
- Fuld Effekt – Rave med de hårde drenge (Eng: Rave with the tough boys)
- Josie Elinor & Jack Warren – Let me go
- Morten Fillipsen – Happy Go Lucky
- REDDI – The Show
- Juncker – Kommet for at blive (Eng: come to stay)
The full playlists are available here:
Fyr og Flamme who represented Denmark at Eurovision 2021 performed as the opening act
The vote included 2 rounds, each one of them based on 100% public vote
In the first round, all 8 artists competed. The top 3 of them advanced to the super-final and theses are:
When the second round ended, the full results were:
Therefore, REDDI will represent Denmark at Eurovision 2022.
REDDI will perform the song “The Show”
Denmark will compete in the second half of semi-final 1 which will be held on the 10th of May 2022.
If the country qualifies, Denmark will participate in the grand final on the 14th of May 2022.
You’re welcome to read all about Eurovision 2022 on our homepage