It’s the 4th day of rehearsals. 9 countries will have their first rehearsals session today.
Unfortunately, the rehearsals will be closed and this means that journalists won’t have the chance to watch the full version of them.
Short video snippets will be available on the official Tik-Tok channel of Eurovision
However, we are here to supply all the details we will have:
The schedule is as follows:
Note: This post will be updated according to the progress of the rehearsals.
It seems like the kinetic sun has movement limitations. In other words, the motor mechanism should be fixed.
At the moment, it has been decided that the kinetic sun won’t be used in each one of the first rehearsals. The technical team is still working on fixing it.
The limitations are namely on the led screen side of the sun, not the ones with the light.
|Country||Rehearsal Time||Meet & Greet Time|
|Ireland||10:00 – 10:30||12:00 – 12:20|
|North Macedonia||10:40 – 11:10||12:40 – 13:00|
|Estonia||11:20 – 11:50||13:20 – 13:40|
|Romania||12:00 – 12:30||14:00 – 14:20|
|Poland||13:40 – 14:10||15:40 – 16:00|
|Montenegro||14:20 – 14:50||16:20 – 16:40|
|Belgium||15:00 – 15:30||17:00 – 17:20|
|Sweden||16:00 – 16:30||18:00 – 18:20|
|Czech Republic||16:40 – 17:10||18:40 – 19:00|
Take a look at the green room:
#1. 🇮🇪 Ireland: Brooke – That’s Rich
- Brooke has a shiny light blue outfit with hostplants and a chiffon overskirt. She wears boots of the same color. Her nails are colored with silver decorations.
- She wears green floral platform shoes.
- She is accompanied by 4 dancers who wear white tiny dresses.
- The performance has rich camera shots
- There is a use of floor projections
- Brooke gave a convincing vocal performance
- The staging includes some pyro towards the end.
- The lighting is namely blue and pink.
#2. 🇲🇰 North Macedonia: Andrea – Circles
- Andrea gives a simple but impactful performance
- She is dressed in classic black outfit with black gloves.
- The graphics and the lighting create an intense and dramatic atmosphere.
- Andrea stands between 2 beaming light that keeps on turning around.
- The lift bridge, where the waterfall is located, is used as well, It presents some graphics .
- As always, her vocal performance is flawless.
- It looks like they have 2 big led screen, so the sun is between them.
- The dominant color (lighting wisely) is blue.
- She will be accompanied by 2 backing singers: Ana and Renata.
- Andrea have received some advices from former North Macedonian Eurovision artists: Kaliopi (Eurovision 2012 + 2016) and Tamara Todevska (Eurovision 2008 + 2019)
- The press conference host Laura Carusino has told Andrea that “Circles” is one of her favorite Eurovision 2022 entries.
#3. 🇪🇪 Estonia: STEFAN – Hope
- The cowboy concept of “Eesti Laul 2022” performance will be replaced.
- Stefan wears an elegant black outfit (not suit), consist of 2 pieces.
- Stefan will still feature guitar in his performance.
- Stefan stands on the secondary stage.
- The visuals delivers retro vibe.
- As the song progresses, we can see him walking along the stage
#4. 🇷🇴 Romania: WRS – Llamame
- WRS will be in a wat look with sparkling pants, red frilly shirt and silver sequined vest.
- His male backing dancers wear very short shirts and tiny skirts.
- The dancers and the movements make it to be a great party.
- The lighting is namely yellow, blue, orange and red.
- We can see flower artwork on the LED screen.
#5. 🇵🇱 Poland: Ochman – River
- Ochman wears an elegant black suit.
- He is accompanied by 4 female dancers with black outfits and masks. The concept is to create something atmospheric, like “ghosts”.
- During the performance, he interacts with the dancers.
- There are flashing lighting effects and water artwork.
- We can see Ochman‘s face on the led screen.
- There’s a white vivid light that creates a group of inner beams.
#6. 🇲🇪 Montenegro: Vladana Vucinic – Breathe
- Vladana wears a beautiful blue dress.
- We will also get a stunning graphic package to elevate the message of the song, including water artwork
- The main color on the stage will be blue.
- There is a use of smoke on the floor, and also emphasis on the waterfall.
- Vladana will try her best with strong vocal performance
- Personally, it reminded me a lot of the Serbian staging for Eurovision 2019 (“Kruna” By Nevena Božović).
- Part of her staging wasn’t reveled yet, but we will see it on the following rehearsals.
#7. 🇧🇪 Belgium: Jérémie Makiese – Miss You
- Jérémie wear a silver jacket and gray jeans.
- He is accompanied by 4 male dancers that will join in the more upbeat part. They wear black outfits.
- The lighting is namely orange and blue.
- On the screen we can see orange rectangles and circular abstract orange shapes.
#8. 🇸🇪 Sweden: Cornelia Jakobs – Hold Me Closer
- Sweden will rely on the same staging concept like in “Melodifestivalen 2022“.
- The circular projection scree will be the main element on the stage.
- The outfit remains the same: black trousers and a silver top with lots of sparkly fringing
- Cornelia will try to conquer the stage with her personality.
- The performance will be based on the performer’s movement, as well as sophisticated camera angles.
- Cornelia will be barefoot on stage.
#9. 🇨🇿 Czech Republic: We Are Domi – Lights Off
- The 3 band members stand on the stage together.
- The guitarist made his cello-string guitar himself, just like in the national selection live on tape.
- Dominika, the lead vocalist, wears white-black sports shoes, and a unique outfit that includes several different fabrics and purple neckless. Her pants are of black and blue lace fabric. The upper part looks like a black undershirt. It also features a mottled part.
- The boys wear a similar outfit, but a longer one in the colors black and blue or black and purple.
- The performance includes a lot of light, almost everywhere in the arena.
- The lighting is blue, light blue, white and purple.
- We can see some cables and electric musical instruments on stage
See you tomorrow with the full report, including coverage of anything that happens on stage, as we will be in the press center.
Read all about Eurovision 2022 on our homepage