Serbia confirmed its participation in Eurovision 2023.
Earlier today, the Serbian broadcaster opened the submission window for Eurovision 2023.
Here are the main details:
- The submission window opened on the 1st of September 2022 and will close on the 15th of November 2022.
- Groups of up to 6 members and solo performers can apply.
- Artists must be at least 16 years of age by May 2023.
- Songs must be written in one of the official languages of the Serbian republic: Serbian, Croatian, Albanian, Romania, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Bosnian, Hungarian, Slovak, or Rusyn.
- The maximum duration of songs is 3 minutes.
- The professional jury that will be selected by RTS will listen to the submitted songs and will narrow down the list of songs.
- The song and the artist will probably be chosen by the format of national selection.
- In the national selection, the results will be determined by 50% public vote and 50% professional jury
- However, RTS reserves the right to internally select an artist, in case the professional jury won’t be satisfied by the quality of the songs.
- Full regulations can be found here.
- Submissions can be made here. Each submission must include a song with details about the performers, writers, composers, contact information and links to social media channels.
Konstrakta (Ana Đurić) represented Serbia at Eurovision 2022 with the song “In Corpore Sano“.
She finished in 5th place in the final:
Who will represent Serbia at Eurovision 2023?
Will we see familiar names and faces in the selection?
Will Serbia achieve another honourable score?