The first 5 episodes of Belgium’s “Eurosong 2023” are over, and now we can reveal the list of 7 songs which will be performed in the final tomorrow:
- Loredana – You Lift Me Up
- Ameerah – The Carnival
- Chérine – Ça m’ennuie pas
- Hunter Falls – Ooh La La
- Gala Dragot – t ‘inquiète
- Gustaph – Because Of You
- The Starlings – Rollercoaster
The results will be determined by a 50% professional jury and a 50% public vote.
VRT revealed that 15 music experts will be included in the professional jury panel and these are:
- Laura Tesoro (Belgium, Eurovision 2016)
- Jérémie Makiese (Belgium, Eurovision 2022)
- NikkieTutorials (Host Eurovision 2021, The Netherlands)
- Alexander Rybak (2009 Eurovision winner, Norway)
- Laura Govaerts (Presenter MNM)
- Ann Reymen (Presenter Radio 2)
- Korneel De Clercq (Presenter Radio 1)
- Thibault Christiaensen (Presenter Studio Brussels)
- Francisco Schuster (Actor, singer, dancer)
- Leslie Cable (Head of Delegation Eurovision Song Contest RTBF)
- Jasper Van Biesen (Songfestival.be and author 65 years of Belgium at the Eurovision Song Contest )
- Stephan Monsieur (President OGAE Belgium)
- André Vermeulen (Retired VRT journalist)
- Els Germonpré (Music Coordinator One)
- Manu Lammens (Music manager MNM)
The first 4 judged will be present in the arena alongside the show. While the remaining 11 will stay behind the scenes,
They will make expert comments following the live performances.
The jury panel (all 15 members) will grant points that will have a weight of 50% of the final decision.
Each jury member will grant 4-8, 10,12 points to the 7 artists. Therefore, 780 points will be granted by the jury.
780 points from the public will be spread between the artists, based on a proportional system.
This means that if one artist get 50% of the votes, this artist will receive 390 points.
Which song is your favorite?
Who will win Belgium’s Eurosong 2023?