Last night in the semi-final episode we learned who were 3 grand finalists for Junior Eurovision Éire 2023.
Last night’s results were:
- Jessica McKean – “Skinny Love” (Sing-Off)
- Clare Keeley – “Chandelier” (Finalist)
- Liza O’Neill – “Eyes Closed” (Sing-Off)
- Juliette Maguire – “Wake Me Up”
- Gillian Brennan – “Grace”
- Niamh Beatrix Smith – “Radioactive” (Finalist)
- Ellen McGloughlin – “Lost Without You”
- Sarah Burke – “The Joker and the Queen”
Clare and Niamh automaticly moved to grand final meanwhile Jessica and Liza advanced to sing-off round.Judges decided to advance Jessica foward to grand final.
So 3 grand finalists are:
Niamh Beatrix Smith
Clare, Niamh or Niamh will try their luck to represent Ireland at the Junior Eurovision 2023. A public vote will decide the winner. The public vote is currently open on the official Irish Junior Eurovision website and will remain open until all three finalists have performed twice in next week’s final. Only one vote is allowed per device per hour. The voting site can be found here.
Sophie Lennon represented Ireland at Junior Eurovision 2022 with the song ”Solas”.She finished in 4th place with 150 points.
You can listen to the JESC 2023 playlist (so far) here:
Junior Eurovision 2023 will take place in Nice, France on 26th November 2023.
16 countries will take part in the contest: France, Germany, Spain, the UK, Italy, Albania, North Macedonia, Estonia, Georgia, Poland, The Netherlands, Malta, Ukraine, Ireland, Portugal, and hopefully Armenia.