Serbian broadcaster RTS held the national selection for Eurovision 2023 – “Pesma za Evroviziju 23“.
Milan Marić & Dragana Kosjerina hosted the show with the remarkable stage.
Songs and Artists
16 artists performed in the final:
- Stefan Maljković Shy – Od jastuka do jastuka (Eng: From pillow to pillow)
- Boris Subotić – Nedostupan (Eng: Unavailable)
- Nadja Terzić – Devojka tvog dečka (Eng: Your boyfriend’s girlfriend)
- Duo Grand (Aleksandar Simić & Nenad Osmanović) – Viva la vida
- Nađa – Moj prvi ožiljak na duši (Eng: My first scar on my soul)
- Frajle – Neka, neka (Eng: Let Let)
- Hurricane – Zumi zimi zami
- Chegi & Braća Bluz Bend – Svadba ili kavga (Eng: Wedding or fight)
- Dzipsii – Greh (Eng: Sin)
- Luke Black – Samo mi se spava (Eng: I’m just sleepy)
- Filip Baloš – Novi plan drugi san (Eng: New plan, second dream)
- Princ (Stefan Zdravković) – Cvet sa istoka (Eng: Flower from the East)
- Filarri – Posle mene (Eng: After me)
- Gift – Liberta (Eng: Liberty)
- Empathetic Soul Project – Indigo
- Zejna – Rumba
YouTube (all semi-finalists)
Nađa was in the lead of the scoreboard, after the jury announced their votes.
Luke Black and Filip Baloš, were just behind her in the 2nd and 3rd place respectively
After adding up the public vote, the final results are:
Therefore, Luke Black will represent Serbia at Eurovision 2023.
Luke Black will perform “Samo mi se spava” in Liverpool:
Serbia will compete in the first half of semi-final 1 at Eurovision 2023
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Our Eurovision 2023 homepage