42 fan clubs all over the world have cast their votes in the annual OGAE poll.
A total of 4,853 people voted in the poll, while the voters couldn’t vote for their own country.
The full results are:
- Sweden‘s Loreen is the winner of the poll, picking up a total of 423 points
- Finland is the runner-up, 29 points behind the winner.
- 8 countries haven’t received any points and these are:
- San Marino
- 21 different fan clubs gave 12 points to Sweden:
- Czech Republic
- Italy has picked up 12 points from 14 different clubs.
- The biggest OGAE club comes from the United Kingdom and includes 948 members!
- If we follow the results, it seems that the 10 qualifiers from semi-final 1 will be:
- The Netherlands
- If we follow the results, it seems that the 10 qualifiers from semi-final 2 will be:
Last year’s OGAE poll predicted Sweden as Eurovision 2022 winner.
However, Sweden ended in 4th place.
Meanwhile, the current Eurovision 2022 winner (Ukraine) ended up in 11th place in the poll!
Congrats Loreen on her win in the annual OGAE poll!
Might that be a hint of her success at Eurovision 2023?
Don’t forget to visit our full guide to Eurovision 2023: Our Eurovision 2023 homepage