As we continue our weekly series Around The Continent, we will discuss the news and tell the story of each country’s preparation for Eurovision Song Contest 2022.
According to Albanian media, we can predict that the songs of “Festivali i Këngës 60” will be published next Thursday or Friday (2nd – 3rd of December 2021).
Meanwhile, here are three unofficial pieces of information regarding the songs:
- Ronela Hajati will probably perform an upbeat-ethno pop song with the name “Sekret” (Eng: secret)
- Alban Ramosaj will perform a powerful ballad.
- Mirud will perform a song with the title “Per Dreq”. The meaning is something like “I’ve gone to hell”
ORF and external professional jury will discuss which of the 4 remaining acts will be chosen for Eurovision 2022.
It seems that a decision will be made towards the end of the year.
Meanwhile, you are invited to read our speculations about the identity of the 4 acts
Australian broadcaster SBS has revealed the identity of 3 additional participants in the national selection for Eurovision 2022 – “Australia Decides 2022“.
The 3 new artists to be revealed are:
- Sheldon Riley
Sheldon became well known after his participation in “The Voice of Australia 2018″.
A year later, he competed again in the “All-Star” edition of the show.
He also auditioned for the 15th season “America’s Got Talent“, grabbing compliments from Simon Cowell. He was eliminated in the quarter-finals.
One of his performances on the show went world-wide viral with over 14 million views on YouTube:
Sheldon reacted after being revealed as one of the participants:
“It has always been the highlight, waking up at 5am every year to watch [Eurovision] from Australia. Growing up on the Gold Coast, watching Conchita for the first time was proof to me that the world will choose different if given the chance to see it.”
G-Nat!on is R&B/POP group that was formed this year.
This band consists of 6 members: Emma (18), Taylah (18), Alessia (17), Rylee (17), Isla (17), Mateja (16).
Earlier this year, they competed in “The Voice Australia” and qualified for the grand-final, under the mentorship of Rita Ora.
The band delivers polished pop performances alongside dancing and moves.
You can watch one of their performances:
The girl band reacted after being revealed as one of the participants:
“We are beyond honoured to be the first ever girl-group to perform at Eurovision – Australia Decides! It is so exciting to be a part of the creativity, inspiration, and diversity that Eurovision brings every year, and we cannot wait to bring our song to life on the national stage.”
3. Andrew Lambrou
Andrew Lambrou is an Australian singer-songwriter of Greek-Cypriot origin.
He became well known in 2015, when he participated in “X-Factor Australia“. He reached the top20 round.
Last April, hereleased original song “Throne”:
Andrew reacted after being revealed as one of the participants:
“I’m so thrilled to be a part of Eurovision – Australia Decides 2022! I’ve grown up watching Eurovision with my family, admiring all that goes into it and seeing artists show their craft to the world, and to be a part of this show is like a dream come true.
The first 3 artists to be revealed were: Isaiah Firebrace, Jaguar Jonze, and PAULINI.
4 additional participants will be revealed in the upcoming weeks
Australia Decides 2022 will be hosted by Joel Creasey and Myf Warhurst, Eurovision – Australia Decides will showcase the best of Australian music and talent on Saturday 26 February 2022.
The Intelligent Music Project with the song ”Intention” will represent Bulgaria at the Eurovision 2022. ”Intention” will be released on 7th December 2021.
Creator of the music project is Milen Vrabeksi and Ronnie Romero from the band ”Rainbow”
Emil Kosklukow who is Director General of BNT said:
“BNT successfully continues the project in a public-private partnership. I believe that we will strengthen this model and make good music. I hope that we will have success this year,”
One of the creators of the music project Milen Vrabevksi said:
“Intelligent Music Project is a project of 10 years. We applied under the legal procedure, we even submitted one more piece. In view of the emerging trend for the return of rock music, we believe that this project will present our country more than with dignity. This cause commits us to move forward, representing Bulgaria.”Every year Eurovision is a reason for the unification of the nation. An important aspect is the education of good taste”.
Ronnie Romero expressed his thoughts about representing Bulgaria at Eurovision 2022:
“It is an honor for me to be with Mr. Vrabevski to represent Bulgaria. I was born on a different continent, but for 3 years I feel Bulgaria as a second home.”
Lets meet the band members:
Ronnie Romero (Lead Singer)
He has been in multiple bands, including the most famous and legendary Rainbow aka ”Ritchie Blackmore’s Rainbow’‘.He has also been collaborating with other project bands
Slavin Slavchev (Lead Singer)
Slavin is famously known for winning the 3rd season of X-Factor Bulgaria. In 2015 he released his first solo single ”Ela” (Come). In the Summer of 2015, he released his 3rd single ”Losh Sum za Teb” (I’m bad for you).In 2017 he formed an alternative/art-rock band ”Julian’s Laughter”
Biser Ivanov (Gutarist)
Stoyan Yankulov – Stundzhi (Drums)
He is no stranger to Eurovision. He represented Bulgaria 2 times in Eurovision 2007 and Eurovision 2013 with Elitsa Todorva.
Ivo Stefanov (cow instruments)
Dimiter Sirakov (base guitarist player)
The video for the song will be presented in 7th December 2021. It sends a message not to teach our children to live in a pot, there is no safe area, revealed Dr. Vrabevski, who is the author of the music and lyrics.
The promotion will be with a short tour in five Bulgarian cities.
Director of BNT Emil Koshukov is optimistic.
“We hope that we will have a good participation”,
Will the rock genre will bring Bulgaria to the final at Eurovision 2022 ? Are you excited to hear Bulgarian entry at Eurovision Song Contest 2022?
Is it possible that we are already able to predict that Mikolas Josef has made it to the final of Czech selection for Eurovision 2022?
The singer has uploaded photos of himself practicing in what seems like a dance studio.
Might he prefer something for national selection?
The previous week, we had the chance to watch the first quarter-final of “Eesti Laul 2022”.
10 artists competed on 5 spots in the semi-final.
The qualifiers are:
3 artists qualified from the public vote:
Evelin Samuel – Waterfall
Stig – Interstellar
Boamadu- Mitte kauaks (Eng: Not For Long)
While 2 others qualified from the jury vote:
Maian – Meeletu (Eng: Crazy)
Jaagup Tuisk – Kui Vaid (Eng: If Only)
While the 5 eliminated acts are:
- Traffic – Kaua Veel (Eng: Much More)
- Kéa- Everytime
- Fiona and me- Feel like This
- Peter Põder- Koos Lõpuni (Eng: Together until the end)
- Little Mess- Hea Paëv (Eng: Good Day)
Tonight Estonia will hold the second quarter-final of “Eesti-Laul 2022“.
The 10 acts are:
Songs are available on ERR website, use the link on song titles:
- Andrei Zevakin feat. Grete Paia – “Mis nüüd saab” (Eng: What now)
- An-Marlen – “Lõpuks muutub” (Eng: It finally changes)
- Desiree – “Siiani” (Eng: So far)
- Frants Tikerpuu and Triin Niitoja – “Laululind” (Eng: Songbird)
- Jyrise – “Plaksuta” (Eng:Clap)
- Helen – “Vaatu minu poole” (Eng: Look at me)
- Kaia-Liisa Kesler – “Vaikus” (Eng: Silence)
- Meisterjaan – “Vahel lilhtsalt” (Eng: Sometimes just)
- Silver Jusilo – “Elu rüpes” (Eng: In the midst of life)
- Wiiralt – “Kuradile” (Eng: Damn it)
This time, the full line-up is in Estonian language.
It will be the first time it has happened in the Estonian selection since 1998!
Who are the Competing Artists?
- Grete Paia
26 year old Grete Paia will try her luck in the Estonian selection for the 4th attempt.
She competed in the national selection in the years 2013, 2016 and 2019.
In 2013, she performed the song “Päästke noored hinged” and ended in 2nd place in the superfinal, being very close to win with 49% of the votes.
In 2016, she performed the song “Stories Untold” and ended up 7th in the final:
In 2019, she returned for the 3rd time with the song “Kui isegi kaotan“, but failed to qualify for the final:
2. Andrei Zevakin
Andrei Zevakin is a 25-year-old Estonian singer, song-writer and producer.
He competed in the national selection in 2021 (as part of duo with rapper Pluto).
They performed the song “Wingman” and ended up 5th in the final
Andrei is a talented song-writer whose a lot of his songs competed in “Eesti Laul” in recent years.
Among them, we can count:
Helen will compete in “Eesti Laul” for the 2nd year in a row.
In 2021, she competed with the song “Nii kõrgele“, but failed to qualify for the final:
Wiiralt is an Estonian rock-band.
They will compete in “Eesti Laul” for the second year in a row.
In 2020, they performed the song “Tuuled“, but failed to qualify:
5. Triin Niitoja
Triin Niitoja is an Estonian singer.
She became known after participating in Eesti otsib superstaari (Estonia is Searching for a Superstar) in 2011
She will compete in the Estonian selection for the second time. In 2015, she collaborated with Jogn4 on the song “This is Our Choice“.
They finished 5th in the final:
Desiree is an Estonian singer-songwriter.
She competed in “Eesti Laul” in 2018 with the song “On My Mind”, but failed to qualify for the final:
He makes different kinds of music – from electronic pop songs to shaman’s drum fueled arhaic jew’s harp techno.
In 2016, the singer competed in “Eesti Laul 2016” and ended up 5th:
They will compete in the first quarter-final on Saturday the 20th of November 2022.
These 10 artists will fight for 5 spots in the semi-finals. 3 of them will be chosen by public vote, while 2 others will be chosen by jury panel.
For 4 consecutive weeks, we will have quarter – finals of the selection.
10 artists will compete in each quarter-final. 10 artists will be revealed each Monday / Tuesday before the show. However, the songs will only be revealed in the show itself.
The 2 hosts of the second quarter-final will be Uku Suviste and Tanja Mihhailova-Saar:
Uku Suviste won national selection in the years 2020 and 2021.
In 2020, he should have represented Estonia with the song “What Love Is“.
However, Eurovision 2020 was canceled due to Covid-19 restrictions.
In 2021, he decided to compete in “Eesti Laul” another time.
Once again, he won. This time, he performed the song “The Lucky One“
Uku represented Estonia in Eurovision 2021, but failed to qualify for the final:
Tanja represented Estonia at Eurovision 2014 with the song “Amazing“.
However, she failed to qualify for the grand final:
About the Selection Process
- This year, “Eesti Laul” will have 4 quarter-finals, 2 semi-finals, and a grand final.
- Out of 202 songs, 40 songs were shortlisted for the quarter-finals.
- The initial plan is to build a line-up of 20 songs in Estonian and 20 songs in other languages.
- A jury panel of 17 music experts ranked the songs without knowing who the singers, composers and lyricists were behind them.
- 10 songs will be included in each quarter-final. 5 of them will qualify for the semi-finals: 3 will be chosen by the public and 2 others by the jury.
- In the quarter-finals, songs won’t be performed live. We will watch the video clips of each one of them.
- As always, the semi-finals will have 2 rounds, where in the first round winners (jury votes and TV viewer’s phone votes combined) will qualify for the grand final and 2nd round decided by the public vote.
- Each semi-final will include 10 songs and only 5 of them will qualify.
- In the grand final, the 10 competing songs will face 2 rounds vote. The first round will be determined by 50% public vote and 50% jury voting.
- 3 artists will qualify for the “Superfinal,” which will only be determined by a public vote.
- A total of 202 songs were submitted
- 84 songs are in Estonian, while the other 118 songs are in foreign languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish and a fictional language.
- 7 of the artists have already represented Estonia in the past.
- Some of the song writers are well known Estonian musicians, composers and lyricists
- The dates of the shows are:
Quarterfinal 1:November 20th 2021
- Quarterfinal 2:November 27th 2021
- Quarterfinal 3:December 4th 2021
- Quarterfinal 4:December 11th 2021
- Semi Final 1: 3rd February 2022
- Semi Final 2: 5th February 2022
- Grand Final: 12th of February 2022
This week, “Reshet 13” broadcasted 3 episodes of “X-Factor Israel” (episodes 10 – 12).
Here are the candidates that advanced this week
Ruth Hatuma (4 Yes,1 No)
Avraham Hatuma (4 Yes,1 No)
Ahtaliyah Pierce (5 Yeses)
Beast Crew (4 Yes,1 No)
Agam Abuhatzira (5 Yeses)
Dan Biton (5 Yeses)
Netta Rozenblat (4 Yes,1 No)
Almog Fadida (4 Yes,1 No)
Lia Nevipur (5 Yeses)
Yali Akunis (4 Yeses,1 No)
Zohar Raziel (4 Yeses,1 No)
Shirel Ahiel (5 Yeses)
Shiran and Ron (5 Yeses)
So far, 42 candidates have made it through to the next level.
Next week, we will see another batch of auditions.
The 12 finalists of “Sanremo Giovani 2021” have been announced by Rai.
The results will be determined by 50% comittee and 50% artistic mangers.
The Artistic Commission of the Sanremo Giovani consisted of Amadeus,Claudio Fasulo,Gian Marco Mazzi,Massimo Martelli and Leonardo De Amicis.
Commission chose 8 finalists where 4 artists are coming from Sanremo Area.
Here are the 12 finalists (some of the songs are linked in the song titles):
Destro – Agosto di piena estate
Littamè – Cazz0 avete da guardare
Senza_Cri – A me
Vittoria – California
Here is the link for all the songs
The final of “Sanremo Giovani 2021” will be held on Wednesday the 15th of December 2021.
On this show, Amadeus will reveal the names of 22 established artists to take part in “Sanremo 2022“.
- Carmen Consoli
- Loredana Bertè
- Fabrizio Moro
- Ivana Spagna
- Marcella Bella
- Donatella Rettore
- Giusy Ferreri
- Elisa Toffoli
- Tommaso Paradiso
- Francesco Renga
- Francesco Gabbani
- Red Canzian
- Michele Bravi
- Federico Rossi
- Mr. Rain
- Tecla and Alfa
- Gianluca Grignani
- Francesco Motta
- Simona Molinari
- Alessandro Mannarino
- Le Vibrazioni
- The Kolors
- Matteo Bocelli
- Tommaso Paradiso
- Marie Antoinette,
- Margherita Vicario
- Il Tre
- Chiara Galiazzo
- Nina Zilli
- Giordana Angi
- Giordana Angi
- Lorenzo Fragola
Could it be that The Roop band will try their luck in Eurovision for the 3rd time in a row?
after winning the national selection “Pabandom iš naujo!” in 2020 and 2021 and representing Lithuania in Eurovision 2021, it seems the band aims to participate in the national selection in 2022 as well!
Yesterday, the band uploaded a new song to their Youtube account with the remark “Eurovision 2022”.
However, later on the words “Eurovision 2022″ were deleted from the video’s title
You can watch the video-clip here:
we are still not sure whether The Roop will take part in “Pabandom iš naujo! 2022″, or it is just a P.R. trick to get more attention.
However, there are 2 other potential candidates in the Lithuanian selection for Eurovision 2022:
Erica represented Lithuania as a member of the band SKAMP at Eurovision 2001.
They performed the song “You Got Style” and ended-up in 13th place in the grand final.
In 2016, the singer competed in the national selection with the wonderful ballad “Leading Me Home” and ended up in 2nd place:
According to Eurodiena.lt, the singer might return this year as part of a group
Talented singer-songwriter Gebrasy, who competed last year in the national selection, might return this year.
In 2021, he performed the song “Where’d You Wana Go?” and ended up in 2nd place:
Other rumored artists that we’ve reported in recent weeks are:
According to ESC Norge, the format of “Meloidi Grand Prix” will be updated as follows:
- National selection will include 4 semi-finals, “second chance” and a grand final.
- A total of 21 songs will be included in the line-up.
- 4 artists will compete in each of the 4 semi-finals. NRK has granted a “free-path” to 5 other artsits.
- There will be no more duels in the semi-final.
- 12 artists that wouldn’t win their semi-finals will have the chance to get a wildcard for a “second chance.”
- Therefore, 10 artists will compete in the grand final: 4 semi-final winners, 5 automatic-qualifiers and 1 will-card
The group UNMUTE has sent a song to the internal Polish selection as well.
Some of their songs don’t include any lyrics at all.
Experience related to the fact that some of the members handle hearing difficulties
Here is one of their songs:
Another artist who has sent a song is Candanian-Polish singer Oscar Jensen.
He submitted the song “Love My Life“:
The known artists in the selection process are: Oscar Jensen, UNMUTE, Daria Marcinkowska,The Szczepan Sisters and Lidia Kopania
As we have reported earlier, Romania will select its act for Eurovision 2022 via national selection – “Selecţia Naţională 2022“.
Romanian broadcaster TVR has published the regulations, format, and dates of the selection.
TVR will use a revamped and extended version of the traditional “Selecţia Naţională” we’ve known from the past.
- The submission window is open between Friday, the 26th of November and Sunday the 19th of December 2021.
- Registration is available online. Songs will be sent via e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Romanian and Non-Romanian writers, producers and composers are welcome to send their songs.
- Performers of the songs must be Romanian
- Song Duration should be of maximum 3 minutes.
- All performers must be at least 16 years old.
- Songs shouldn’t be published before submission.
- There are no language limitations, however each song should be sent with translation to the Romanian language.
- Each submission should be sent with an instrumental version as well.
- The text of the song must not be obscene, political or contain advertising messages.
- Each performer is allowed to send one entry.
- There are no limitations on the number of submissions by same composer/ writer, as long as they will be performed by different artists.
About “Selecţia Naţională 2022”
- The professional jury will judge all submissions that meet the regulations.
- Jury panel will consist of 5 people.
- The jury will reduce the list of submissions to 45 songs.
- The creiterions will be: sound quality, originallity, melody development along with the song, stylistic diversity of the songs in the contest, and vocal interpretation.
- 45 selected songs will qualify for the pre-selection round and will be announced by Thursday the 23rd of December 2021.
- The semi-final of the Selecţia Naţională 2022 will take place between 5th of February 2022 and 12th of February 2022, and has two stages.
- The first stage of the semi-final will take place between 5th of February 2022 and 10th of February 2022. Special jury members will judge the songs. 15 songs will be shortlisted by the jury.
- Each jury member will grand 1-8, 10, 12 points to his/her top 10 songs.
- The second stage of the semi-final will involve televoting. The public will be able to select an additional 5 songs.
- Public voting will be available on the Eurovision Romania Facebook page, between 9th of February 2022 (20.00 o’clock) and 10th of February 2022 (20.00 o’clock).
- On the 12nd of February 2022. the televised semi-final with live performances will take place.
- A special jury panel will judge the songs.
- 10 songs out of 20 will advance to the final.
- The grand final of “Selecţia Naţională 2022” will be held on Saturday the 5th of March 2022.
- The results of the grand-final will be determined by a combination of 50% public vote and 50% jury vote.
Could it be that we can already guess the identity of the Russian representative for Eurovision 2022?
Based on her social media activities,we can guess that Клава Кока (Eng: Klava Koka) is a real contender to represent the country at Eurovision 2022.
The singer uploaded photos to her Instagram, where she was seen in a recording studio. In the other photo, she mentioned she was in Athens, Greece. There, she probably met Dimitris Kontopoulos (who is part of the dream team):
Meanwhile, you can listen to one of her songs:
Who is Klana Koka?
Klavdiya Vadimovna Vysokova, known professionally as Klava Koka (born July 23, 1996 in Yekaterinburg), is a Russian country pop singer, video blogger, musician and songwriter.
In 2012, Klava appeared on the musical TV project “Factor A” and entered the top six of the category of young performers.
Slovenian broadcaster RTV SLO revealed 24 artists to compete in the “new-comers” path for Slovenia’s national selection for Eurovision 2022: “EMA FREŠ 2022”:
The candidates are:
- Hvala bratje️
- Jaka Hliš
- ️Jon Vitezic
- ️Katja Korošec
- ️Katja Kos
- ️Lara Dovier
- ️Leya Leanne
- UM ️LUMA
- Marijan Novak & Špela Velikanje
- ️Mia Vučković
- ️Mitja Dragan
- Neli Jerot
- Nika S.
- Nina Sodnik
- Stela Sofia
The selection will start on Monday, the 29th of November 2021.
The submission window for “EMA 2022” and “EMA FREŠ 2022” closed on the 22rd of November 2021.
As the submission window closed, Slovenian broadcaster RTV SLO reported on receiving a total of 127 songs. This number of songs were submitted to the 2 paths together: “EMA 2022” and “EMA FREŠ 2022”
The televised phase of the selection will be hosted by 3 hosts:
Arne Međedović, Eva Boto, Bojan Cvjetićanin
One of them is Eurovision 2012‘s Slovenian representative Eva Boto:
About “EMA FREŠ 2022“
- 4 artists will qualify from the newcomers competition for the general selection of “EMA 2022“.
- The national selection will include 3 shows this year: 2 pre-selections and a final selection
- The winning song in the final selection “EMA 2022” will be selected by 5 juries and the public on the basis of voting via landlines and mobile phones.
- The expert jury will be composed of: singers, songwriters, members of Slovenian radio, members of Slovenian Television and members of OGAE Slovenia
- In the first round, each member of the expert commission on the basis of artistic, aesthetic and production criteria, song innovation and recording quality.
- It will end with the expert jury classifying the songs in 3 different classes.
- At the end of this round, jury experts will rank their top 24 entries. The given scores will determine the duals of “EMA FREŠ 2022” .
- 3 weeks in a row, every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, RTV SLO will publish pairs of songs that will compete in a dual. The winning song for each dual will qualify for the final.
- At the end of each week, the 4 week’s winners will face another vote: The public voters and jury will vote for their favorites. The top 3 will qualify for the final of “EMA FREŠ 2022“.
- Out of the remaining 15 songs that didn’t qualify directly, the public will pick their top 5.
- Therefore, 14 (5 wildcards and 9 week’s winners) songs will participate in the semi- finals of the new corner category – “EMA FREŠ 2022“.
- “EMA FREŠ 2022” will include 2 semi- finals. On each one of them, 7 newcomers will compete for 2 spots in “EMA FREŠ 2022 grand final.
- The results of “EMA FREŠ 2022” semi-finals will be dedcided by 50% public vote and 50% jury vote.
- These 4 winners of “EMA FREŠ 2022” semi-finals, will join the grand final of “EMA 2022“
- In the grand final of “EMA 2022“, they will meet 6 established artists. All 10 of them will compete on the right to represent Slovenia at Eurovision 2022.
- 16 established artists will compete on 6 spots in the final. The top 3 ranked by the jury panel and the top 3 ranked by the public votes will qualify for the final.
First Rounds of “EMA FREŠ 2022”:
Advanced Rounds of “EMA FREŠ 2022”:
In a special press conference on Monday, the Spanish broadcaster RTVE revealed more details regarding the upcoming national selection for Eurovision 2022.
Here are the new details:
Here are the new details:
- RTVE has received a total of 886 songs for “Benidorm Fest 2022″ in a range of 43 days.
- 692 songs arrived from the public path (web submissions) and 194 songs arrived by direct invitation.
- Among the songs we can find songs in the following languages: Spanish, English, Italian, Catalan, Galician, and Basque.
- Plenty of genres can be found: mainstream pop, ballads, flamenco, rock, metal to folklore, Latin sounds, urban, trap or rap.
- We can count international producers, new artists, writers of worldwide hits, and Indie music musicians and even Eurovision comebacks!
- J Cruz, Tony Sánchez-Ohlsson and Zahara are RTVE’s musical advisers for Eurovision 2022. They will judge the submissions and decide who will qualify for the festival itself.
- J Cruz has worked with Omar Montes, Ana Mena, RVFV, Lérica and Robledo.
- Zahara was one of the mentors in “Operación Triunfo 2020” and is considered a pioneer in Indie rock.
- Sánchez-Ohlsson is co-author of Spain’s songs at Eurovision 2015 and Eurovision 2012.
- The festival will include 2 semi-finals and a grand final.
- 12 artists will take part in the semi-final. Each semi-final will feature 6 artists, but only 3 of them will qualify for the final.
- The results will be determined by 50% public vote and 50% jury voting.
- The public vote which will be split by 50% expert fans panel and 50% televoting
- The jury vote will be composed by 60% national jury and 40% intenational jury.
- In case of any tie, the artist with higher amount of points from the public, will get the advantage.
- RTVE can increase the number of competing acts in semi-finals.
- The semi-finals will probably take place at the end of January 2022.
“We are looking for songs that stir you inside and that you are humming all the time”
says Eva Mora, head of the Spanish delegation.
Swedish broadcaster SVT revealed yesterday the names of 14 of “Melodifestivalen 2022” participants
- Anders Bagge – “Bigger Than The Universe“
- Cazzi Opeia (Moa Carlebecker) – “I Can’t Get Enough“
- Cornelia Jakobs – “Hold Me Closer“
- Danne Stråhed – “Hallabaloo“
- Faith Kakembo – “Freedom“
- John Lundvik – “Änglavakt” (English: Angel Guard)
- Klara Hammarström – “Run To The Hills“
- Laimoo – “Bluffin”
- Linda Bengtzing – “Fyrfaldigt hurra!” (Eng: Four times hurray!)
- Niello & Lisa Ajax – “Tror du att jag bryr mig” (Eng: Do You Think I Care?
- Omar Rudberg – “Moving like that”
- Samira Manners – “I want To Be Loved“
- Theoz – “Som du vill” (Eng: As You Wish)
- Tribe Friday – “Shut Me Up”
You can read the full details about the artists in our article here
Among the artists, there are several returning artists that have participated in “Melodifsetivlaen” in the past: Faith Kakembo, John Lundvik, Klara Hammarström, Laimoo, Linda Bengtzing, Lisa Ajax, and Omar Rudberg.
Ukrainian media reports the following artists submitted a song for the national selection:
The singer submitted a bilingual Ukrainian-English song
Meanwhile, you can listen to one of her songs:
The singer submitted a bilingual Ukrainian-Russian pop song with Ethnic motives.
Meanwhile, you can listen to one of her songs:
The singer has already participated in “Vidbir 2018″ – the national selection for Eurovision 2018.
She performed “The Forest Song” and ended up 5th in the final.
The singer changed her bio on Instagram to include “Eurovision 2022“: