Denmark will choose an artist and a song for Eurovision 2022 via the “Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2022“.
Danish broadcaster DR has revealed the running order for national selection (each song can be reached by clicking on its name):
- Patrick Dorgan – Vinden suser ind (Eng: The wind is blowing in)
- Conf3ssions – Hallelujah
- Der var engang – En skønne dag (Eng: someday)
- Fuld Effekt – Rave med de hårde drenge (Eng: Rave with the tough boys)
- Josie Elinor & Jack Warren – Let me go
- Morten Fillipsen – Happy Go Lucky
- REDDI – The Show
- Juncker – Kommet for at blive (Eng: come to stay)
“Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2022” – Full Details
- Tina Müller and Martin Brygmann will host the national selection for the second year in a row.
- The show will be held in the Jyske Bank Boxen in Herning on Saturday the 5th of March 2022
- For the first time since 2019, an audience will attend the show (unless Covid restrictions will change it).
- The results will be determined by 2 rounds of voting. In the first round, all 8 artists will compete. In the second round (“Superfinal”), only 3 artists will compete.
- All rounds of voting will be determined by public vote solely.
- Fyr Og Flamme will petform as the opening act of the show.
Links for the digital platforms playlist
Denmark will compete in the second half of semi-final 1 which will be held on the 10th of May 2022.
If the country qualifies, Denmark will participate in the grand final on the 14th of May 2022.
You’re welcome to read all about Eurovision 2022 on our homepage